Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    kasrok wrote: »
    I live in Southern California, the not-so-lovely Los Angeles area. I'm just trying to get swoll, I like buying comic books and guns. I have a lot of one and a few of the others

You look swole to me. Nice tats.
  • kasrok
    kasrok Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thank you, yeah I like tattoos too, and I work 10-hour days and with LA traffic a mandatory lunch its like 13 hour days ooooo woe is me lol
  • Kellyleef75
    Kellyleef75 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm 40 years old . I'm from NY . I have a 20 year old son who has a daughter who will be one on Thursday .
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Thank you, yeah I like tattoos too, and I work 10-hour days and with LA traffic a mandatory lunch its like 13 hour days ooooo woe is me lol

I won't complain about sitting on my rear end working for doctors 8 hours a day then!
  • jmac4263
    jmac4263 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

Was the one on your side painful? I have one and my side is where I really want to get my next one but I am afraid Its going to be really painful!!!!
  • kasrok
    Options
    Its our right to complain!
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    @summerkissed wombat! Cool! So you must also hail from Down Under. I'm in Sydney. I only have one cat and one girl-child. Some time ago, when I was living in Brazil for a few years I was the resident crazy cat lady and at one point had 12 cats living under the same roof as I. It was heavenly :). Two dogs too. But cats are my babies.

Did you compete in bikini comp? My PT used to some years ago and won stuff in Europe
  • kasrok
    Options
    jmac4263 wrote: »

Was the one on your side painful? I have one and my side is where I really want to get my next one but I am afraid Its going to be really painful!!!!

It wasn't too bad, but I got it done while I was in the Army and I was back home on leave at the time. So it was one 10 hours session, so just the length and how raw my skin was made it pretty uncomfortable. Is more annoying than anything, do it!
  • labreemike
    labreemike Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    riirii93_ wrote: »
    Hi, who and how are you? Tell me something interesting and let's get to know each other. Cause we all know no one is gaining anything from asking if the person below you is hot.

• labreemike
    labreemike Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Mike 45 near Orlando FL and bored
  • jmac4263
    jmac4263 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

It wasn't too bad, but I got it done while I was in the Army and I was back home on leave at the time. So it was one 10 hours session, so just the length and how raw my skin was made it pretty uncomfortable. Is more annoying than anything, do it!

10 hours?!? I don't think I could sit still that long!!! The next thing is deciding what I actually want! I've also seen ones on the collar bone I really like!
  • SunnyPacheco
    SunnyPacheco Posts: 142 Member
    Options

10 hours?!? I don't think I could sit still that long!!! The next thing is deciding what I actually want! I've also seen ones on the collar bone I really like!

Ouch me either. I have a few small ones. Nothing bigger yet, but I'm planning one. They're so addicting!
  • SunnyPacheco
    SunnyPacheco Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    @summerkissed wombat! Cool! So you must also hail from Down Under. I'm in Sydney. I only have one cat and one girl-child. Some time ago, when I was living in Brazil for a few years I was the resident crazy cat lady and at one point had 12 cats living under the same roof as I. It was heavenly :). Two dogs too. But cats are my babies.

Did you compete in bikini comp? My PT used to some years ago and won stuff in Europe

That'll be me one day, I'm sure of it. I already have 3!
  • tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    freak4iron wrote: »
    Hey guys, even though I doubt (no offense) this thread is going to go anywhere I'm willing to put in my bit. Just seems like most people in the forums are here to goof around.

Anyways I'm Josh and I've been an on and off member for 7 years. Health and fitness has always been important to me. I came back after some of my (very) poor lifestyle choices nearly killed me. I ended up having a stroke at the ripe age of 26 now I'm trying to get my body and mind back on par with where it used to be prior to that. I'm a huge into the outdoors, astronomy, physics and I like watching scifi movies and shows. Also naturally a hunter and sportsmen. There's my story, short version anyway

Ohh and I'm going to be moving to Australia At the end of September. Nothing against Wisconsin but I can't wait to leave this state and this country for a while!

What caused you to have a stroke at such an early age? Sorry to hear that. Best wishes to you!
  • tretoptreece
    Options
    Hi, who and how are you? Tell me something interesting and let's get to know each other. Cause we all know no one is gaining anything from asking if the person below you is hot.

Some of the forums are kinda forward. Idk, must be the southern belle in me but I can't believe how many people openly talk about cheating, one night stands, and other stuff I don't want to mention. I'm old fashioned lol.
  • tretoptreece
    Options
    freak4iron wrote: »
    Hey guys, even though I doubt (no offense) this thread is going to go anywhere I'm willing to put in my bit. Just seems like most people in the forums are here to goof around.

Anyways I'm Josh and I've been an on and off member for 7 years. Health and fitness has always been important to me. I came back after some of my (very) poor lifestyle choices nearly killed me. I ended up having a stroke at the ripe age of 26 now I'm trying to get my body and mind back on par with where it used to be prior to that. I'm a huge into the outdoors, astronomy, physics and I like watching scifi movies and shows. Also naturally a hunter and sportsmen. There's my story, short version anyway

Ohh and I'm going to be moving to Australia At the end of September. Nothing against Wisconsin but I can't wait to leave this state and this country for a while!

yeah I dk I am just sooo bored of all the games threads, I think we could start something fun here. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I've been on and off a lot too the past few years but now I finally have the time and health to dedicate myself to this. The other night some of my friends got together at the university's observatory built in 1896 to see the stars. Well, saturn anyway. We could see its rings. It kind of looked like a little sticker, it almost looked fake lol. I had to stand up on this big wooden ladder chair thingie to look out of it. I felt like an anachronism!

Australia? Permanently? How/why. It looks awesome there. I know how you feel, I went to Mexico City to get away from the midwest lol. Greatest experience of my life. I like Wisconsin tho, I had a really delicious cheeseburger at this place called charcoal inn south in sheboygan.. So good. Ugh. Um sorry anyway lol got a little distracted by that memory. Ever been there? Maybe u should make a stop there before u leave. Do you have trouble losing weight living in the cheese capital of the US? I do, even over here in IL. I guess I just wrote u a paragraph LOL u were interesting.

I lived in Oshkosh for 4 years! Loved the summers hated the winters. The only place I've ever been that puts butter on their burgers as a garnish and the cheese! Omg the cheese! I never buy anything but real butter and cheese now lol! I really miss the milk prices 1.00/gallon at least a couple times a week at Festival Foods or Kwik Trip.
  • GibsonSG_67
    GibsonSG_67 Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

@tretoptreece
    Some of the forums are kinda forward. Idk, must be the southern belle in me but I can't believe how many people openly talk about cheating, one night stands, and other stuff I don't want to mention. I'm old fashioned lol.[/quote]

I don't think anyone takes those forums seriously do they? As a married guy I know I don't. I think they're really just different versions of "Hot or Not" For me, the narcissus in me likes to know if other people think I'm attractive or not. Is that a symptom of a deeper problem about my self esteem? Very possibly. Just being honest
  • tretoptreece
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @tretoptreece
    Some of the forums are kinda forward. Idk, must be the southern belle in me but I can't believe how many people openly talk about cheating, one night stands, and other stuff I don't want to mention. I'm old fashioned lol.

I don't think anyone takes those forums seriously do they? As a married guy I know I don't. I think they're really just different versions of "Hot or Not" For me, the narcissus in me likes to know if other people think I'm attractive or not. Is that a symptom of a deeper problem about my self esteem? Very possibly. Just being honest[/quote]

Hmmm admitting to being a narcissist... Intriguing. Totally not related to the above but are you in the military? And thanks for being honest with your comment. I respect that!
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Options

If you believe all that, I have a bridge to sell you ;-)
  • tretoptreece
    Options

If you believe all that, I have a bridge to sell you ;-)

Hahahha it just seems like some people are desperate for attention they are not getting from a spouse or significant other.