A day at the Gym

Options
2»

Replies

• smslogan317
    smslogan317 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I do not use a pre workout per say, what I do is start drinking BCAA's and glutamine before, during, and after my workout. During and only during I will take beta alanine, and BCAA' and non essential aminos. The rest of the day I will drink BCAA's and glutamine for a total of 20 to 30 grams a day of each, non essential top out at 20 grams a day and beta alanine is 10. before bed I have a whey and a casein protein. I use only Musclefeast.com products.
  • edwardetr
    edwardetr Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    cellucor C4 = best prework out there for 3 reasons

1) tastes good & mixes with ease (Blue raspberry all the way)
    2) perfect dose of caffine 150mg
    3) Has the stuff in it which makes you feel like you have little pricks going into your skin if you don't get off the couch! :smile:
    Is that beta alanine?

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    edwardetr wrote: »
    cellucor C4 = best prework out there for 3 reasons

1) tastes good & mixes with ease (Blue raspberry all the way)
    2) perfect dose of caffine 150mg
    3) Has the stuff in it which makes you feel like you have little pricks going into your skin if you don't get off the couch! :smile:
    Is that beta alanine?

Yep
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    LLNN122 wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    LLNN122 wrote: »
    hello
    well today I was just not feeling cardio but I got it done....also legs and back today 45 min done...
    but why do ppl wear stuff they should not wear to the gym like lace panties ....I was not here for all that and she never pulled her pants up... also my treadmill came unplugged bc of some kid ...idk where his mom was at ....hope to have a better day Tuesday , so heres what I want to know is anyone taking a pre workout ? if so what and what is your post workout?

What about the people that come to the gym with their makeup fully done. Never understood that.

why does it bother you?

I wear make up everywhere. Including the gym.

Sorry, in that case I am envious, I would've looked like a mess after a work out with makeup on.

I'm a big sweater too, make up and gym is an impossibility for me.
    (Is sweater spelled correctly? It's late, I'm tired and don't mean the type you wear...)