A day at the Gym

hello
well today I was just not feeling cardio but I got it done....also legs and back today 45 min done...
but why do ppl wear stuff they should not wear to the gym like lace panties ....I was not here for all that and she never pulled her pants up... also my treadmill came unplugged bc of some kid ...idk where his mom was at ....hope to have a better day Tuesday , so heres what I want to know is anyone taking a pre workout ? if so what and what is your post workout?

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    My mental state is all I need for my pre workout.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    1. Don't worry about what others are wearing to the gym. Pay attention to yo' business. Yes people use the gym to socialize, or hook up - concern yourself about YOUR goals.
    2. Complain to the gym management about the kid running amok. (They can talk to the parent or hunt them down or whatever).
    3. A lot of people use preworkouts, some folks just drink a cup of coffee, others just have a snack about an hour before.
    4. Post workout - I have a protein shake or a high protein meal w/in 45 min of my workout.
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    For my 5:30am class I take 1M.R. 1/2 scoop because I don't give myself enough time to let coffee cool. Other days I drink 1- 1 1/2 cups of coffee. During and post workout I have BCAA AMINOX from BSN. I hold out to eat for hours practicing IF on most days while drinking BCAA throughout the day.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    I use Cellucor C4 as my preworkout. Post workout, I just make sure to have protein.
  • frankfighter
    frankfighter Posts: 25 Member
    cellucor C4 = best prework out there for 3 reasons

1) tastes good & mixes with ease (Blue raspberry all the way)
    2) perfect dose of caffine 150mg
    3) Has the stuff in it which makes you feel like you have little pricks going into your skin if you don't get off the couch! :smile:
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Did you take a PWO today?

I don't take any special pre- or post-workout stuff. I drink two glasses of water before lifting, one while lifting, and then eat my breakfast afterward. It's very uneventful.
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    I would definitely recommend for the OP to take supplements that improve mental focus.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    but- why do you care?
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    edited July 2015
    Now I know why my dog was looking at me funny while I lifted today. She was noticing my lace undies.
  • JoRocka
    kami3006 wrote: »
    Now I know why my dog was looking at me funny while I lifted today. She was noticing my lace undies.

no. that was me. so sorry you caught me.
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Lace undies could chaff. No Pre workout except coffee and getting my mind ready for anything. Post is a protein shake
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »

LoL, as long as you're not in the corner panting, it's all good. Then again, whatever floats your boat.
  • JoRocka
    Lace undies could chaff. No Pre workout except coffee and getting my mind ready for anything. Post is a protein shake
    You have experience with this?
    Interesting.

LoL, as long as you're not in the corner panting, it's all good. Then again, whatever floats your boat.

Well- I was. But dem squats gurl- what do you expect!!?!?!
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Well, as long the dog doesn't mind.
  • Jen_fitness
    Jen_fitness Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks everyone
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    You have experience with this?
    Interesting.

Lol, my exact though when I read that.

OP, it is none of your business what underwear anyone else is wearing.

• JoRocka
    LLNN122 wrote: »
    hello
    well today I was just not feeling cardio but I got it done....also legs and back today 45 min done...
    but why do ppl wear stuff they should not wear to the gym like lace panties ....I was not here for all that and she never pulled her pants up... also my treadmill came unplugged bc of some kid ...idk where his mom was at ....hope to have a better day Tuesday , so heres what I want to know is anyone taking a pre workout ? if so what and what is your post workout?

What about the people that come to the gym with their makeup fully done. Never understood that.

why does it bother you?

I wear make up everywhere. Including the gym.
  • MCinBC
    MCinBC Posts: 41 Member
    Maybe it's a sign? Gym? Really? What for? You could buy a very basic 20-30lbs dumbbell with which you can do arms, chest, shoulder, legs, back and what else...Running on treadmill? There is no streets or parks where you live? So much more efficient and good at building muscles and endurance than treadmill. And so many abs exercises can be done with only good will and the floor!
    Keep it up!