what kind of body do men really like in women?

Options

Replies

• BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    One that looks good from all angles with a thin waist, not too big hips, meaty legs and bottom (no thigh gap) here

Sounds like you are trying to place an order at the local butcher shop.
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    One she feels good in, it has always been about face and personality for me although being short helps as I'm only 5'7" myself.
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,039 Member
    Options
    One that looks good from all angles with a thin waist, not too big hips, meaty legs and bottom (no thigh gap) here

Sounds like you are trying to place an order at the local butcher shop.
    Hahaaha fo shizz
  • karenkasbi
    karenkasbi Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    hahaha, good read =)
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm definitely not into really skinny girls. Athletic is fine, but I do tend to be drawn more to women that are a little overweight and have a bit of pudge in the stomach and have big boobs, big butts, and thick thighs. I will say, though, that personality does have a lot to do with attraction- also must have nice eyes and nice lips.

Remember- real women have curves.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely not into really skinny girls. Athletic is fine, but I do tend to be drawn more to women that are a little overweight and have a bit of pudge in the stomach and have big boobs, big butts, and thick thighs. I will say, though, that personality does have a lot to do with attraction- also must have nice eyes and nice lips.

I'm a real woman. I am lean, muscular. Small boobs, decent butt. Strong legs. I am 6'1"

I have muscular curves.

I do not fit your "criteria", but I sure as hell am a real woman.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

:lol: Wrong place to say that .

• WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Curvy
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

:lol: Wrong place to say that .

no kidding, hey? :laugh:
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    this thread has lasted so long that people forgot it started as a gag...I love you people...

• MireyGal76
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    this thread has lasted so long that people forgot it started as a gag...I love you people...

we have to keep the _john_ going. :wink:
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Overall I think that men are attracted to women who appear to be in good health. All the things they like tend to be signifiers of good health.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    chelsy0587 wrote: »
    Boobs made of candy.

Hey.... I might actually pay for those. Long as they are caramel and chocolate!

You *can* get candy boobs. butts, too. Not like... attached, obvs, but you can get candy boobs and many other body parts as well. Yay Internet! XD
  • lisajane4271
    lisajane4271 Posts: 12 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I hope its big hips! lol cuz I got hips and bootie for days....lol
    and as far as what do I LIKE IN MEN... Umm, let's just say I DEFINITELY don't discriminate! lol I like all shapes, colors, and sizes...It's more of their WAY about them....I like deep, dark, quiet, mysterious types....minus the serial killer aspect! Lol ;)
  • lisajane4271
    Options
    I'm as shallow as the next guy, but I think a man who judges a woman by her body deserves a woman who judges them by their wallet.
    Yes sir!! >:)

• lisajane4271
    Options
    MireyGal76 wrote: »

I'm a real woman. I am lean, muscular. Small boobs, decent butt. Strong legs. I am 6'1"

I have muscular curves.

Thank you, sir! :*
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    MireyGal76 wrote: »

I have muscular curves.

Thank you, sir! :*

530068.jpg
  • lisajane4271
    edited July 2015
    Options
    lolol I REALLY didn't mean to do that!! :# I was trying to reply to the guy that posted the comment she responded to. I promise! o:) lol
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    HAHA! I assumed she was speaking to the dude that posted that. :laugh:

No worries, I won't attack. :wink:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    personally, i've always been into the athletic look...i've always dated girls who participated in sports...soccer chicks rule.

What about volleyball chicks?

usually too tall...I'm only 5'10"

I am 5'6.5". You sure they are too tall and I see that is an issue for you?

I remember most of the university volleyball players being in the neighborhood of 6'...I like a range of about 5'2" - 5'5"