True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I think my boss's husband is fine af. Would never do anything cause I ain't no home wrecker, but damn.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Earlier today I faked pee. Yep faked pee.

Walked into a public bathroom stall needing to go #2. Two stalls, one being occupied. Well, you don't unload next to someone so instead of having the guy hear me walk in and immediate leave, I walked up to the urinal and stood there for a bit, flushed the urinal to hide the lack of sound created by a healthy flow of pee.

I then went up to the next floor and unloaded there.

The End.
  • smh_cliff
    smh_cliff Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    i confess i hate morning sex

+1 - Atleast let me brush my teeth first. Yuck!

After brushing the teeth of course, you must have fresh breath!

There are ways to do it without breathing on each other... spooning for the win
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Earlier today I faked pee. Yep faked pee.

Walked into a public bathroom stall needing to go #2. Two stalls, one being occupied. Well, you don't unload next to someone so instead of having the guy hear me walk in and immediate leave, I walked up to the urinal and stood there for a bit, flushed the urinal to hide the lack of sound created by a healthy flow of pee.

I then went up to the next floor and unloaded there.

The End.

No shame I've done this before when the stall I wanted to use wasn't available.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I think my boss's husband is fine af. Would never do anything cause I ain't no home wrecker, but damn.

We're going to need a photo

also of the boss lady....
  • km8907
    Options

That'll be a hard nope.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

That'll be a hard nope.

doppelgänger ?
  • km8907
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

That'll be a hard nope.

doppelgänger ?

sj068qmg1lce.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Options

That'll be a hard nope.

doppelgänger ?

sj068qmg1lce.jpg

I'm not sure if I should be amused or aroused by that photograph.

what the heck, I'll go with aroused.
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options

That'll be a hard nope.

doppelgänger ?

sj068qmg1lce.jpg

tzdcok5lmb0d.png
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I keep deleting & re-adding a pic of myself on my profile because I get freaked out about people having the ability to stare at me. Yeah, insecurity is a *kitten*. I'm leaving it up this time damn it. I hope.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I keep deleting & re-adding a pic of myself on my profile because I get freaked out about people having the ability to stare at me. Yeah, insecurity is a *kitten*. I'm leaving it up this time damn it. I hope.

We enjoy seeing your face!
  • DaveDash87
    DaveDash87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I perv at people's pictures on here
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

Take off your glasses so I can stare into your eyes
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

We enjoy seeing your face!

Thanks. I like seeing your face too(not in a creepy way though). Seriously though, thanks for being a supportive friend on here.

JLAJ81 wrote: »

Take off your glasses so I can stare into your eyes

Hahaha! Um, no! LOL I probably should add one like that to my profile so my friends can see it though. Thanks for the idea.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

Love seeing you and knowing you feel comfortable sharing! Keep working hard! We love to see you Succeed!
  • FLBlackMax
    FLBlackMax Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I went to bed at 10:15 last night
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    It's no secret I'm a HUGE Taylor Swift fan. ICF I've been jamming her new song all morning long. Also, I had ice cream for breakfast.