Options

Replies

• slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that the people at the gym having secret flings are almost as obvious as the ones doing it here on MFP. Watching the sideways glances that they don't think anyone notices is like reading the vague posts that we aren't supposed to realize are for someone else here.

tbf you never really know, i vaguepost half the time just because it doesn't mean anything but i just feel like wastings someone's time a lil bit

i mean its 2017 if you really want your crush to know whats up you just change your profile pic for them instead.

b6OFepN.gif

I know several people here who post vague stuff for fun, including myself, but some people are much more transparent

In my opinion, I see absolutely nothing wrong with being transparent. It's a breath of fresh air seeing people's true authentic self through transparency. We're always guarded and it's nice to see some rawness. Now, showing that transparency here and in any other social media form is like jumping in an ocean full of hungry sharks. My dad sometimes says " for some people even the things they don't eat makes them sick" *it sounds so much better in spanish*

Makes me think of

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.instyle.com/celebrity/roxane-gay-lust-essay
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Chase_The_Pain Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I picked up a couple hitchhikers tonight, a man and a woman, and drove them to their camp out spot in the woods.... honestly, I have no idea why I decided to do that. They waved me down so i stopped, then when they asked for a ride, I couldn't say no. I felt bad for them. They were definitely sketchy looking. Poor and/or homeless. I was hoping the whole ride that they weren't gonna pull a gun on me...... is that horrible of me to think? I swear, my kindness is going to get me into trouble one of these days!
    I mean, who picks up not one, but two hitchhikers in the middle of the woods with nobody around.??! This idiot! Lol

That is not horrible of you to think. As far as I am concerned, they are all homeless hobos that will kill you. That kind of thinking will keep you safe because there are some bad ones out there.

That was mighty generous of you though.
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Okay, this is a bit sadistic. When someone irks me because I was asked for an opinion, then get all kinds of hate for it. I will purposefully post something that I know they'll (the people that like to take other people's opinions personal) completely lose thier cool over. I'll just sit back and watch as the mayhem unfolds.

Yeah, sometimes my evil side likes to come out and play.

Seriously, why do people take opinions so personally, especially if it has nothing to do with them?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Crossfit= moving fast as you can towards mediocrity....

ut oh..... fighting words
  • solovino1
    solovino1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I busted through a plateau today so I binged out on bagels, cream cheese, oatmeal cookies, and apple strudel. >:)
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Chase_The_Pain Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Crossfit= moving fast as you can towards mediocrity.....

That is an excellent way of describing it

• Nightmare0624
    Nightmare0624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Confession time.....hmmmm.

My youngest daughter prefers the orange and yellow fruit snacks because I always steal the red and purple ones from her
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

My youngest daughter prefers the orange and yellow fruit snacks because I always steal the red and purple ones from her

You devil!
  • Nightmare0624
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

You devil!

I know, I know.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

Glad to know I'm not the only one who does this lol
  • Nightmare0624
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

Glad to know I'm not the only one who does this lol

She's at the point where she trades me now, or just asks for those colors
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    yesterday I wanted to kill my uncle for being rude, selfish and an jerk. plus yesterday he said it was only going to take a couple of hours to unload one of his trailer. it took 4 hours. my mom got up and she's not that steady on her feet. well she past out in the kitchen and had been trapped not able to get up. I was fuming mad but kept my cool. instead of going hulk on him. she's doing better but still weak but she is getting better.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I tried geocaching this evening. Two different locations. Could not find either and felt like a *kitten* snooping around in the dark with a flashlight. *kitten* that app.

Lol!!! I always wanted to try that!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I tried geocaching this evening. Two different locations. Could not find either and felt like a *kitten* snooping around in the dark with a flashlight. *kitten* that app.

The image I have in my head! :lol: What type of Crocs did you have on?