True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    IC I'm burnt out, have 1 more night shift to go and to say I'm dreading having to spend my weekend visiting relatives is an understatement...

But that's my reason for living this weekend I guess... Sigh and groan
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I confess I have an obsession with Ritz crackers lately. I am buying a new box every other week and I am the only one eating them. Plain too. What the hell?

Pregnant!

I don't want any babies, but I wish there were a possibility of me being pregnant.

I'll be by tonight with some chips and grape water

FYI, the last guy that did that didn't get anything except a hug

Dang way to crush a man :disappointed:

He forgot the Skittles!!!!

I have a bag of just lime, will that work?
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I confess I have an obsession with Ritz crackers lately. I am buying a new box every other week and I am the only one eating them. Plain too. What the hell?

that's not so weird. one of my favorite things is plain jane saltines with a block of cream cheese smothered in raspberry chipotle sauce on the side. give me a butter knife and i'll eat the whole thing in like 10 mins.

Ummmmm then those aren't plain crackers anymore, right? That actually sounds insanely good. I don't put anything on these crackers. I just eat them. Sometimes after dinner, sometimes after ice cream, some times after sex. Just kidding. I don't have sex

technically no, but what i mean is people act like there's something wrong with wanting plain stuff from time to time. i slapped some of that together for a girl once and she acted snooty about it because it wasn't like wheat thins instead you know

She was probably the type of girl that dips fries in her frosty too.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Caporegiem wrote: »

that's not so weird. one of my favorite things is plain jane saltines with a block of cream cheese smothered in raspberry chipotle sauce on the side. give me a butter knife and i'll eat the whole thing in like 10 mins.

Ummmmm then those aren't plain crackers anymore, right? That actually sounds insanely good. I don't put anything on these crackers. I just eat them. Sometimes after dinner, sometimes after ice cream, some times after sex. Just kidding. I don't have sex

technically no, but what i mean is people act like there's something wrong with wanting plain stuff from time to time. i slapped some of that together for a girl once and she acted snooty about it because it wasn't like wheat thins instead you know

i can't even about that for real. like i got into a twitter war over it this morning in fact. i can't believe people who do that they're going to mess everything up.

l2gvce2w2mc8.jpg
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

i can't even about that for real. like i got into a twitter war over it this morning in fact. i can't believe people who do that they're going to mess everything up.

l2gvce2w2mc8.jpg

I was just about to tag you. Seriously though what Wendy's do you go to that even has fries capable of being dipped in ice cream? The fries are always soggy whenever I've ordered them from there.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

l2gvce2w2mc8.jpg

I was just about to tag you. Seriously though what Wendy's do you go to that even has fries capable of being dipped in ice cream? The fries are always soggy whenever I've ordered them from there.

for real Wendy's in general sucks. i've eaten at one, only one time in my life, went in and got this fat double burger with fries. got home to eat. fries were soggy. said okay lets try the burger. took a big bite and the patties weren't cooked on the inside, none of them. bright pink still. and i don't eat undercooked burgers. that was like 13 years ago and i still enjoy disparaging wendy's because of it.

I eat there occasionally, but only because there's not a Chic Fil A in my town. If they'd put one in I'd never have to decide what's for breakfast/lunch/dinner again.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

l2gvce2w2mc8.jpg

for real Wendy's in general sucks. i've eaten at one, only one time in my life, went in and got this fat double burger with fries. got home to eat. fries were soggy. said okay lets try the burger. took a big bite and the patties weren't cooked on the inside, none of them. bright pink still. and i don't eat undercooked burgers. that was like 13 years ago and i still enjoy disparaging wendy's because of it.

I eat there occasionally, but only because there's not a Chic Fil A in my town. If they'd put one in I'd never have to decide what's for breakfast/lunch/dinner again.

Ive got chic fil et, come visit bro
  • Caporegiem
    Options

l2gvce2w2mc8.jpg

Don't put it past me, I've drove 45 minutes to a town over just because I wanted a chicken sandwich before.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

l2gvce2w2mc8.jpg

l2gvce2w2mc8.jpg

tbf i don't eat out a lot anyhow. i think i've done chic fil a like 3x at this point maybe. its alright but nothing to write home about.

i do enjoy taco bell though.

What do you enjoy most? The tacos or the *kitten* you get 24 minutes later?

Took the words right outa my mouth
  • Caporegiem
    Options

l2gvce2w2mc8.jpg

l2gvce2w2mc8.jpg

tbf i don't eat out a lot anyhow. i think i've done chic fil a like 3x at this point maybe. its alright but nothing to write home about.

I don't either I'm down to grabbing something from a restaurant twice a week. I'd still gladly give those two meals to chic fil a though.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

l2gvce2w2mc8.jpg

l2gvce2w2mc8.jpg

What do you enjoy most? The tacos or the *kitten* you get 24 minutes later?

Aint gotta count the calories if they don't stay in you. Nomsayin'
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

I go to a Wendy's that's across the street from the McDonald's at which I buy my fries.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

I go to a Wendy's that's across the street from the McDonald's at which I buy my fries.

You know you could get your ice cream at McDonald's if the machine didn't stay broken.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I picked up a couple hitchhikers tonight, a man and a woman, and drove them to their camp out spot in the woods.... honestly, I have no idea why I decided to do that. They waved me down so i stopped, then when they asked for a ride, I couldn't say no. I felt bad for them. They were definitely sketchy looking. Poor and/or homeless. I was hoping the whole ride that they weren't gonna pull a gun on me...... is that horrible of me to think? I swear, my kindness is going to get me into trouble one of these days!
    I mean, who picks up not one, but two hitchhikers in the middle of the woods with nobody around.??! This idiot! Lol
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I picked up a couple hitchhikers tonight, a man and a woman, and drove them to their camp out spot in the woods.... honestly, I have no idea why I decided to do that. They waved me down so i stopped, then when they asked for a ride, I couldn't say no. I felt bad for them. They were definitely sketchy looking. Poor and/or homeless. I was hoping the whole ride that they weren't gonna pull a gun on me...... is that horrible of me to think? I swear, my kindness is going to get me into trouble one of these days!
    I mean, who picks up not one, but two hitchhikers in the middle of the woods with nobody around.??! This idiot! Lol

Damn girl :astonished: so scary! You packin'?

I know right??! I usually do, but not tonight.