True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Crossfit= moving fast as you can towards mediocrity.....i confess I loved walking into a "box" this evening and proving it

Was there a cat in the box? If so was is dead or alive. You could probably win a Nobel prize for that.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I tried geocaching this evening. Two different locations. Could not find either and felt like a *kitten* snooping around in the dark with a flashlight. *kitten* that app.

Lol!!! I always wanted to try that!

I thought it was going to be so fun! Like a treasure hunt. Only I ended up walking away empty handed.

That's a bummer :/ you should try it again!!!
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Crossfit= moving fast as you can towards mediocrity.....

That is an excellent way of describing it

Tried it once, decided that playing real life Frogger on a busy freeway would be a better idea.
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Chase_The_Pain Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Crossfit= moving fast as you can towards mediocrity.....

That is an excellent way of describing it

Tried it once, decided that playing real life Frogger on a busy freeway would be a better idea.

If for some reason I should come down with something long term debilitating, I just might try it.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    yesterday I wanted to kill my uncle for being rude, selfish and an jerk. plus yesterday he said it was only going to take a couple of hours to unload one of his trailer. it took 4 hours. my mom got up and she's not that steady on her feet. well she past out in the kitchen and had been trapped not able to get up. I was fuming mad but kept my cool. instead of going hulk on him. she's doing better but still weak but she is getting better.

Im sorry , I hope mum gets better quickly.
    I lost a good friend; I have regrets :|

Yeah, *kitten* happens hey ..Sorry
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I picked up a couple hitchhikers tonight, a man and a woman, and drove them to their camp out spot in the woods.... honestly, I have no idea why I decided to do that. They waved me down so i stopped, then when they asked for a ride, I couldn't say no. I felt bad for them. They were definitely sketchy looking. Poor and/or homeless. I was hoping the whole ride that they weren't gonna pull a gun on me...... is that horrible of me to think? I swear, my kindness is going to get me into trouble one of these days!
    I mean, who picks up not one, but two hitchhikers in the middle of the woods with nobody around.??! This idiot! Lol

Once when i was 18 in Fargo i picked up this homeless guy and bought him a sandwich. While we were talking me mentioned he was trying to get south and his wife lived here and he walked in on her cheating and just left but didnt grab anything. At the time i worked overnights at a group home close to my moms house. I worked thursday friday saturday night. Then sunday i was driving to the cities. On friday i picked this guy up and we stayed at my moms house until we left. Two nights this guy stayed at my moms house totally unsupervised. Then we drove together to the cities (3.5 hrs) in near complete silence and i dropped him off at a shelter. Gave him my email and never heard from him again
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I picked up a couple hitchhikers tonight, a man and a woman, and drove them to their camp out spot in the woods.... honestly, I have no idea why I decided to do that. They waved me down so i stopped, then when they asked for a ride, I couldn't say no. I felt bad for them. They were definitely sketchy looking. Poor and/or homeless. I was hoping the whole ride that they weren't gonna pull a gun on me...... is that horrible of me to think? I swear, my kindness is going to get me into trouble one of these days!
    I mean, who picks up not one, but two hitchhikers in the middle of the woods with nobody around.??! This idiot! Lol

Once when i was 18 in Fargo i picked up this homeless guy and bought him a sandwich. While we were talking me mentioned he was trying to get south and his wife lived here and he walked in on her cheating and just left but didnt grab anything. At the time i worked overnights at a group home close to my moms house. I worked thursday friday saturday night. Then sunday i was driving to the cities. On friday i picked this guy up and we stayed at my moms house until we left. Two nights this guy stayed at my moms house totally unsupervised. Then we drove together to the cities (3.5 hrs) in near complete silence and i dropped him off at a shelter. Gave him my email and never heard from him again

That's crazy!!!!!! Nice of you, but crazy! Too bad he never emailed you.... wonder what happened with his life.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I am half assing today.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I am half assing today.

As an optimist, I'd say you're half killing today. Keep it up, rockstar!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

The 8th St exit in Moorhead cured me of giving handouts ever again. Every day the same people would hang out there. One time during the flood reconstruction in '09 I saw a guy carrying his sign and getting into his car that was parked mostly out of sight by the river.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

The 8th St exit in Moorhead cured me of giving handouts ever again. Every day the same people would hang out there. One time during the flood reconstruction in '09 I saw a guy carrying his sign and getting into his car that was parked mostly out of sight by the river.

Plus every year about now the nomads come through with their cammo and their dogs and sit over by cashwise and where bennigans used to be
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I like to give them counterfeit $20 bills. That way when they try and spend them they get arrested and sent to jail. If they're just an arsehole looking for a handout then joke's on them. If they're really homeless then they get a roof over their head and a few meals. It's a win/win morally for me.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

I like to give them counterfeit $20 bills. That way when they try and spend them they get arrested and sent to jail. If they're just an arsehole looking for a handout then joke's on them. If they're really homeless then they get a roof over their head and a few meals. It's a win/win morally for me.

fmpk63yq46de.gif
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Confession time.....hmmmm.

My youngest daughter prefers the orange and yellow fruit snacks because I always steal the red and purple ones from her

You evil Mamma! :o:p
  • crmzn
    crmzn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Confession time.....hmmmm.

My youngest daughter prefers the orange and yellow fruit snacks because I always steal the red and purple ones from her

Purples are the best lol
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I confess I went on the best non-date ever. The Beast and I went to dinner at an authentic Mexican restaurant where the menus were in Spanish and he patiently discribed several dishes for me. He's the first Hispanic person I've ever met who doesn't like spicy food. We talked about our families, life, and laughed our butts off in the process For dessert, we smuggle Halo Top into the drive-in. Two lawn chairs in the back of his truck under the stars. It was a pretty fantastic night :blush:

That sounds so great! Glad you had a good time.