That's what she said.

Now that wasn't so hard, was it? ;)

Star Wars?

Nobody bats 1.000

That's what she said.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I drank way too much last night......it was fun around the fire with friends but ugh =/. I should have ate.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    IC that half of my daily diet has been mini candy bars for the last 3 days.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Confess...
    I said something to someone that I wish I hadn't.

It was the truth but didn't need to be said in the cruel and tactless way that I did and I feel really bad.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Confess...

It was the truth but didn't need to be said in the cruel and tactless way that I did and I feel really bad.

Too many people value politeness over honesty these days.

Personally I adore the way you conduct yourself. I love when people are straight up.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    IC that I have a formal charity event I promised the wife I would attend with her this evening, and I’m terrified. I’m not a “dress up, socializing” type guy and I’m very self-conscious about it.... give me my steel toe boots and ripped jeans any day.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    IC that I have a formal charity event I promised the wife I would attend with her this evening, and I’m terrified. I’m not a “dress up, socializing” type guy and I’m very self-conscious about it.... give me my steel toe boots and ripped jeans any day.
    You'll be the handsomest guy there and I bet most of the people feel the same way. Just be yo self
  • emivanae
    emivanae Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    IC that I was invited to a Christmas party, and I am ALREADY stressing about it. It's a month and a half away.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

One, we're gonna need a selfie. Two, take a few shots before the event to loosen you up a bit. Three, did I say selfie?

You'll be fine. Embrace the experience. Enjoy X
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,152 Member
    Options

I know you were trying to decide. So fill us in. Which outfit did you decide to go with?
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    You'll be the handsomest guy there and I bet most of the people feel the same way. Just be yo self

Well, aren’t you sweet :)
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

One, we're gonna need a selfie. Two, take a few shots before the event to loosen you up a bit. Three, did I say selfie?

You'll be fine. Embrace the experience. Enjoy X

I’ll do my best sweets
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options

I know you were trying to decide. So fill us in. Which outfit did you decide to go with?

Just a simple, inexpensive black suit and shoes. No tie though.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Confess...

Too many people value politeness over honesty these days.

Personally I adore the way you conduct yourself. I love when people are straight up.

Thank-you, I really appreciate you saying that