True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I work with a lab in Nashville daily. And speak to the general manager there multiple times a day. He has a dreamy southern voice. I have had this image in my head for months as I have never met him. Till today. It was a surprise visit. He was in the area and wanted to come by to meet me. I was thinking that the image in my head was going to be ruined. But no, in fact it was quite the opposite. CRAP.

:o:D

:D Right! Omg. He is very dreamy. Built and sexy and has an amazing voice. Turns out he use to be a coach for the University of Tennessee football team and he looks like it! But I am gonna start telling myself he probably bats for the other team.
  • nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
    :D Right! Omg. He is very dreamy. Built and sexy and has an amazing voice. Turns out he use to be a coach for the University of Tennessee football team and he looks like it! But I am gonna start telling myself he probably bats for the other team.[/quote]

Maybe he's a switch hitter?

• HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    IC 4 of you were in my dream last night.
    I was pretty sad when I woke up and it wasn't real :/
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

Me?
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    My confession is when I was 10 years old I got in a fight because I wanted to buy some sweets and a kid had 50 pence and took the piss out of me not having money to buy sweets with my friends - I asked if he'd lend it to me and he called my mum poor. so anyway we had a fight (I beat him up a bit) and went home, not taking his money or anything.

A few hours later, my mum gets a visit from the police - I was accused of beating the boy up and demanding money with menace. I was cautioned as a minor.

I completed my Run Leadership qualification recently and had a Data Background check - I didn't think that childish error would come up but it did and now my Run Leadership qualification hangs in the balance. I'm annoyed and scared that I won't be allowed to be more heavily involved in my run club because of an idiotic decision as a 10 year old.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Dazzler21 wrote: »
    My confession is when I was 10 years old I got in a fight because I wanted to buy some sweets and a kid had 50 pence and took the piss out of me not having money to buy sweets with my friends - I asked if he'd lend it to me and he called my mum poor. so anyway we had a fight (I beat him up a bit) and went home, not taking his money or anything.

A few hours later, my mum gets a visit from the police - I was accused of beating the boy up and demanding money with menace. I was cautioned as a minor.

I completed my Run Leadership qualification recently and had a Data Background check - I didn't think that childish error would come up but it did and now my Run Leadership qualification hangs in the balance. I'm annoyed and scared that I won't be allowed to be more involved in my classes because of an idiotic decision as a 10 year old.

Wishing you lucky that it turns out ok. Seems ridiculous that that would come back on you but stupid *kitten* like that happens all the time. Good luck.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    edited November 2017
    Options

Me?

Yes actually. You brought me boneless wings and called them "home side to go", watched my tv, then left. It was weird but I was thankful for the wings :laugh:

Oh and you gave really great hugs.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

Me?

Yes actually. You brought me boneless wings and called them "home side to go", watched my tv, then left. It was weird but I was thankful for the wings :laugh:

I do that in real life too:)
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options

Me?

"Hugs"

No his was really a hug :laugh:
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options

Me?

I do that in real life too:)

I knew you would :kissing_heart:
  • HealthyAshes88888
    edited November 2017
    Options

Me?

"Hugs"

Was K Fed in it? What about me?

Kfed was not in it. You were. You watched bowling on the tv....that is all.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options

Me?

"Hugs"

Gotta admit. That's a let down. Was I at least watching myself on the TV?

Idk I wasn't paying attention lmao
  • HealthyAshes88888
    Options

Me?

"Hugs"

Gotta admit. That's a let down. Was I at least watching myself on the TV?

Idk I wasn't paying attention lmao

Which means you were busy with the lucky 4th person. Even dream me is lame.

Noooo. You were super awesome ;)
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Dazzler21 wrote: »

I completed my Run Leadership qualification recently and had a Data Background check - I didn't think that childish error would come up but it did and now my Run Leadership qualification hangs in the balance. I'm annoyed and scared that I won't be allowed to be more heavily involved in my run club because of an idiotic decision as a 10 year old.

OMFG, don't they have any common sense or expiration date for these things considering that it was a one time thing
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Honestly I am not doing great. But it's ok to not be ok sometimes. I am not fine, but eventually it will be. This is hard, but I will survive.

Hang in there man you'll get through it. You're the most positive person I know besides the manager at Wendys here. That woman is way to happy when making my nuggets.
  • ThisIsNotJosh81
    ThisIsNotJosh81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options

Me?

I can confirm the last part plus cuddles
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I hope I can avoid interactions today with certain people.
  • ThisIsNotJosh81
    ThisIsNotJosh81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Confession:

To be continued