True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Geez @Dazzler21 you could've just said you didn't like my PP.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Dazzler21 wrote: »
    I genuinely flirt with almost anyone - but there is never any intent, I find more often than not it just makes the conversation funnier. It's stupid flirting not asking for nudez and shittlesticks.

Well send my noodez back then :D
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I made chicken salad for lunch. Nothing special - chicken, celery, onions, grapes and mayo. But it just produced the most repulsive fart...
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I made chicken salad for lunch. Nothing special - chicken, celery, onions, grapes and mayo. But it just produced the most repulsive fart...

What is wrong with you

Why did you add grapes

Adds a hint of sweetness.

But that wasn't evident in the fart.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Everyone I know fixes it with grapes, I think it's better without. Chic Fil A had some of the best chicken salad.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    I have grapes, apples and cashews in my chicken salad. I also skip mayo, add a little plain greek yogurt as the binding agent.

Don't know how that would taste, make some and send us samples.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @lstrat115 wrote: »

Onions are the devil's food

AIn't nobody got time for your nonsense words.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Truer words have never been spoken
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I enjoy talking to my online friends more than I like talking to my husband. And when he does talk I just fidget and make wide eyes hoping it will make him hurry up and conclude his statement faster so I can say, "Uh huh." and be done with it.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

Truth! It's up there with pickles - cucumbers soaked in evil.

Pickles are so far up there, nothing else comes close to their awfulness.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I have grapes, apples and cashews in my chicken salad. I also skip mayo, add a little plain greek yogurt as the binding agent.

Don't know how that would taste, make some and send us samples.

Its actually really good.

It is actually really good. I make mine with Greek yogurt and grapes, always. Sometimes add the apples and cashews.
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Pickles and olives are the best
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Add bacon crumbles too...because...bacon (real bacon, not the fake crumbles)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Add bacon crumbles too...because...bacon (real bacon, not the fake crumbles)

Never the fake bacon. Even turkey bacon is fake bacon.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    Time to sit back and let everything sort itself out. The last two weeks have been eye-opening to me to say the least. So much going on in every aspect of my life, good and bad. It’s times like these were you realize how little control you have over most things. You never know how things are going to shake out. People that you thought would be there no matter what, aren’t anymore. People that you thought you’d never see again and got over, suddenly reappear. People that you didn’t know, that are important to you now. Everything comes and goes and I’ve got to accept that. But yeah, sometimes you just gotta sit back and see where everything settles. Sometimes I think it’s a burden to care about things as much as I do, but st the same time, I couldn’t imagine not being emotional. Hope this made sense, and if not, at least I feel better.

Maybe I should pay attention to my wife and daughters instead claiming married woman on the internet.

Wow...you’re a real pieceofshit.

That’s rude.

FVck you!! You’re rude!

I wasn’t rude to you. BTW I’m not the one that flagged this.

Yes but you’re the one who copied and pasted from someone’s wall and added your little dig paragraph. WHO DOES THAT. Show who you are instead of being a wuss behind a new profile.

Really?

Yes please really.

I clearly have a profile pic.

You clearly need to step away from this. No one needs this nonsense.

Would you rather I bully, control, guilt the female members behind the scenes?

Does this need to be played out in public though..

He’d rather it stay private so he can be the victim.

dwbf8w69mavr.gif

LMAO that gif is hysterical. :laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    IC I have every intention of eating a junior bacon deluxe meal from Hungry Jacks and some chocolate later.. it's been a tough day.. my inner fatty still seeks solice in food sometimes. :(