True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Honestly I am not doing great. But it's ok to not be ok sometimes. I am not fine, but eventually it will be. This is hard, but I will survive.

You always have such a good outlook and you are right. Things may really suck right now but it is only temporary. Hang in there and find the joy in the things that you can to get you through.
  • DemonicWombat
    DemonicWombat Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've logged in for 166 days. Havent logged but one or two of those.
  • ThisIsNotJosh81
    ThisIsNotJosh81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I literally dropped the soap
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I don't drink a lot, but I do drink often. That is the change from my younger days.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I confess that I mostly only like or awesome pictures that don't come across like the person is trying too hard ... You know decked out to the 9's, great hair, make up, etc. And they're all "omg, I look soooo horrible today!" Yeah ok ... Put the fishing pole back in the shed.

I like to get decked out to the 6's or 7's. If I can figure out how to use filters, I'll make up the difference.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I confess that I mostly only like or awesome pictures that don't come across like the person is trying too hard ... You know decked out to the 9's, great hair, make up, etc. And they're all "omg, I look soooo horrible today!" Yeah ok ... Put the fishing pole back in the shed.

LOL...there was one the other day that could have been in a magazine...gorgeous and fit...not a flaw. They claimed they were posting to show other women that they are also imperfect. It's hard to know if these posters actually see flaws, or if they are, as you said, fishing
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    Dazzler21 wrote: »
    My confession is when I was 10 years old I got in a fight because I wanted to buy some sweets and a kid had 50 pence and took the piss out of me not having money to buy sweets with my friends - I asked if he'd lend it to me and he called my mum poor. so anyway we had a fight (I beat him up a bit) and went home, not taking his money or anything.

A few hours later, my mum gets a visit from the police - I was accused of beating the boy up and demanding money with menace. I was cautioned as a minor.

I completed my Run Leadership qualification recently and had a Data Background check - I didn't think that childish error would come up but it did and now my Run Leadership qualification hangs in the balance. I'm annoyed and scared that I won't be allowed to be more heavily involved in my run club because of an idiotic decision as a 10 year old.

OMFG, don't they have any common sense or expiration date for these things considering that it was a one time thing

Tell me about it! I am 29 now it was 19 years ago!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    @RoxieDawn

today my lunch contained both cheese and bacon.

please, please forgive me.

whats wrong with cheese and bacon... mmmmm bacon...

nothing.... just order it with a side of coronary by-pass surgery.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

Yes. I appreciate the retro hippy grittiness of visible pores, a glimpse of nosehair and very slightly chapped lips. Like a Fleetwood Mac album cover from the 70s.

LOL...I love both looks TBH. Filter away if that's what makes you feel more comfortable. If you take an amazing picture and want to share...please, do so. Everyone started here for support...it is fun to see such amazing transformations. Just stop saying how horrible you look waiting for someone to tell you otherwise.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I sometimes avoid using this app period because the people in it (not all, there are many good people here) remind me of being in middle school again (high school was a bit more mature).
    giving them too much credit for middlers.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I sometimes avoid using this app period because the people in it (not all, there are many good people here) remind me of being in middle school again (high school was a bit more mature).

I just like to have fun on here. Real life is full of stress and emotions, I just want mfp to be a silly lighthearted fun place to talk to people. Maybe I am a kid at heart still.

So true. Plus this is my chance to go back to (digital) middle or high school and be the bad boy. Like the rebel in the leather jacket that got transferred from another school for supposedly doing something crazy... yeah, that's totally me.
  • MartinNaylor86
    MartinNaylor86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I made a badly judged comment* on a different platform yesterday and got thoroughly schooled for it. I won't do it here!
    (*not a seedy one)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »

I just like to have fun on here. Real life is full of stress and emotions, I just want mfp to be a silly lighthearted fun place to talk to people. Maybe I am a kid at heart still.

So true. Plus this is my chance to go back to (digital) middle or high school and be the bad boy. Like the rebel in the leather jacket that got transferred from another school for supposedly doing something crazy... yeah, that's totally me.

I just want an excuse to wear my banana clips and parachute pants.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    giving them too much credit for middlers.

Haha "them"

them....not us =)
  • ThisIsNotJosh81
    ThisIsNotJosh81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I just took my bra off at work and stuffed it into my purse.

Old me would of said prove it

Prove it