Ohhhhhhhh boy
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    This place just turned into a Penthouse confessional
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I confess that I find oodles of mfp women super hot and wanna touch all their hineys.

I don't know who you are, but I like my hiney touched!

Shouldn't we at least have proper introductions first?
    I confess that I find oodles of mfp women super hot and wanna touch all their hineys.

I don't know who you are, but I like my hiney touched!

Shouldn't we at least have proper introductions first?

Nahhhh, let's just jump right in, better that way! :D

Does this party need a chaperone? Hmmm?

Fuuuuuck! Possibly! Lol! You volunteering? :D

Ill bring the balloon...

Ummmm....... you lost me. Hahaha!!!!
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I have my workout clothes on and all intentions to hop on the elliptical..... but then I started drinking beer and eating pretzels. Oh well, there's always tomorrow!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    IC movies get to my cupcake *kitten* so much these days, I'm probably going to be a mess before the crawl is finished when I go see star wars this Saturday :grimace:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Wife is getting decorations up and asks, “Hey babe, what do you call your little guy?”. I say, “My penis.”.

It was funnier as it happened really. Lol.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I confess that I refuse to open the "Can I get 500 views" thread
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Thankfully I have MFP Premium so I can preview the content of a thread without having to actually open it.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Yusss keep me updated if anything extra clickbaity happens?
  • DSwales11
    DSwales11 Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Unread emails cause me stress.

That and I've been hypnotized before. The two are unrelated?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Spoiler alert

ywpz7kzacpcq.png

Charge your god damn phone! You’re giving me a panic attack!!

I like to live life on the edge

arycbq0wk7zn.jpeg

Our MFP wedding vows stated that you must be able to message me back every 5 minutes. How are you going to uphold your vow if your phone is dead?!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess the SNES Classic I am getting from a co-worker is going to be my Christmas present to myself, not my nephews (well, their dad did get one for them so I don't feel so bad).
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I confess that in the same way there's a "photochop" thread here, I kinda want to start a sketch thread, but (and here's the kicker), I'm afraid of the 5,000 "Woo"s I might receive as well as the the thought that people here might start giving me *kitten* over it because it has nothing to do with diet or fitness, it offends them in some way or they just plain don't like me and make *kitten* comments about my ability. :sweat:

I just think it would keep me in practice and ultimately help me in my longterm goal of establishing a small business doing arts/crafts/commissions for people.

I also struggle on how I could keep people interested in the thread or how they could participate. Wouldn't want to be exclusionary or anything.

I like the idea. If you don't want to start a thread I think there is an art thread. I wouldn't be able to participate because I'm not very artsy but I've admired your sketches and knitting and general nerdiness from afar

See, I want others to be involved though. Just can't figure out how to do it outside of the art thread. Like a "You Think It, I'll Draw It". A bunch of people just suggesting whatever they want to see drawn. Though, I bet I'll end up with some really bizarre suggestions if I do that. :D

Also, thank you. :blush:

Oh I didn't realize you'd be taking requests!! If this comes to fruition I'd like to have on record I'm requesting a bearded dragon dressed as a matador riding a piece of cheese through space

That's an amazing suggestion. Maybe I could open up the request thread with this. :D

At least you're honest about it, lol.

• kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    im actually confused about the "woo". Is it actually a woo as in "woo hoo" or is it sarcasim at its finest? Im not sure how i feel about the "woo" anymore :(