True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC: I post on Twitter about celebrities who shouldn't be famous just to watch their sheep freak out. I've had some hilarious comments posted back. I imagine their keyboard or phone covered in tears as they furiously punch the keys.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    IC: I post on Twitter about celebrities who shouldn't be famous just to watch their sheep freak out. I've had some hilarious comments posted back. I imagine their keyboard or phone covered in tears as they furiously punch the keys.

Almost tempted to get Twitter just to lurk and watch this. Almost.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I remember liking KISS when I was young but listening to their music now, its just awful. I understand their cultural significance but music is bad.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    Ic...im horrible at rejecting people ...i should just be clear and direct...but stupid me just drags it out
  • Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    Ic...im horrible at rejecting people ...i should just be clear and direct...but stupid me just drags it out

I'm the exact opposite :neutral: I'm too brash and blunt and everyone just says I'm an a-hole lol so atleast you're sweet and nice ;)
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    Zac1644 wrote: »

I'm the exact opposite :neutral: I'm too brash and blunt and everyone just says I'm an a-hole lol so atleast you're sweet and nice ;)

Can I just pay you to handle this for me then?
  • Zac1644
    Options

deal, sometimes I thoroughly enjoy ripping into someone when they act stupid or idiotic. Self therapy ;)
  • 123liveoak
    Options

deal, sometimes I thoroughly enjoy ripping into someone when they act stupid or idiotic. Self therapy ;)

That's different...hurting someone you don't want to hurt sucks ...let em down gently for me ...dont rip a new one ... :D
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options

That's different...hurting someone you don't want to hurt sucks ...let em down gently for me ...dont rip a new one ... :D

See, I give people so many chances that by the time I’m ripping their heads off, they truly deserve it.
  • Zac1644
    Options

See, I give people so many chances that by the time I’m ripping their heads off, they truly deserve it.

I'm not scared of you ;) hahah :P

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »

:joy: this is hilarious

What makes it funny is it started our very innocently, just posting my thoughts on something and some chick became completely unhinged and delivered a very unexpected yet hilarious retort and it went on & on post after post. Reminded me off the guy crying his eyes our on YouTube over Britney Spears.

I'm like whoa, calm down I'm sure you're never going to meet Khloe Kardashian so there's no reason to go to bat for her.

Stupid auto correct ...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    I remember liking KISS when I was young but listening to their music now, its just awful. I understand their cultural significance but music is bad.

I thought I was alone in feeling this way. I have friends that kill me with eye daggers anytime I say something bad about KISS but tbh most (not all but most) music from that era is garbage when I listen to it now.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options

I thought I was alone in feeling this way. I have friends that kill me with eye daggers anytime I say something bad about KISS but tbh most (not all but most) music from that era is garbage when I listen to it now.

Yes, very few that I can listen to now and not think "wtf was wrong with me"
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Omg. Yes! I have friends that are stuck in that era and can't get out of it. I can't stand it and am "Wtf is wrong with you? Your brain is wired all wrong!"
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options

Omg. Yes! I have friends that are stuck in that era and can't get out of it. I can't stand it and am "Wtf is wrong with you? Your brain is wired all wrong!"

Let's not even discuss going to see Poison and White Lion in concert :s
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I found mold on my loaf of bread but I found two pieces with no traces and ate it anyway.