True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    IC I've been increasingly feeling like a tourist here on MFP forums. I get to read about the struggles and hardships everyone has (and sometimes overcome) in not only their health but also their personal lives and then here I am, just sitting here like "Meh. I can't complain."
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    IC I've been increasingly feeling like a tourist here on MFP forums. I get to read about the struggles and hardships everyone has (and sometimes overcome) in not only their health but also their personal lives and then here I am, just sitting here like "Meh. I can't complain."

That's a good thing I think, either you're fortunate or easily pleased :)

Agreed, I felt the same way a few years ago. How I wish I could go back to those days!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    tamlou89 wrote: »
    IC it wasn't until I left school and college that I thought maybe I might have dyslexia. I started to avoid writing. I felt stupid because of spelling mistakes and I was embarrassed by my hand writing. I hated having to read aloud in class. Some of the teachers would tell me to start again because it was messy or not good enough and it knocked my confidence even more. But now I am turning it into something positive and helping kids out.

Think of all the kids you can help because of your struggles, that you might not have helped otherwise :heart:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

This Dude and I have a lot in common
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

This Dude and I have a lot in common

My brother from another mother!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Agreed, I felt the same way a few years ago. How I wish I could go back to those days!

That shopping trolley you rode in before, get it back and I'll wheel you back to contentment.

I still have it! It's safely stored away. Waiting for the snow to melt.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

That shopping trolley you rode in before, get it back and I'll wheel you back to contentment.

I still have it! It's safely stored away. Waiting for the snow to melt.

If you've seen *kitten* we need to recreate that when I visit, alcohol will be involved.

DONE!
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    tamlou89 wrote: »
    IC it wasn't until I left school and college that I thought maybe I might have dyslexia. I started to avoid writing. I felt stupid because of spelling mistakes and I was embarrassed by my hand writing. I hated having to read aloud in class. Some of the teachers would tell me to start again because it was messy or not good enough and it knocked my confidence even more. But now I am turning it into something positive and helping kids out.

It's an amazing thing you're going to do.

Ps my handrwriting looks like arabic script :D
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    I am a little drunk

Does that mean you're a short drunk? Or were you referring to the level of intoxication?

OXFORD COMMA WHERE FORE ART THOU

8oe4m90pz011.jpg

Lol, but on a serious note...I thought the comma of the Oxford variety was used for 3 or more items?

Yeah but Canadians do everything wrong. Probably that too.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I am a little drunk

Does that mean you're a short drunk? Or were you referring to the level of intoxication?

8oe4m90pz011.jpg

Lol, but on a serious note...I thought the comma of the Oxford variety was used for 3 or more items?

Get out of here. Please.

Sorry.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I am a little drunk

8oe4m90pz011.jpg

Get out of here. Please.

Sorry.

:lol:
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I can hear you pronouncing it sorey too and I love it.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

You don’t know what my voice sounds like.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

You don’t know what my voice sounds like.

I just assume you sound like Justin Bieber.