Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    my week, summed up here:

1.gif

HA! I needed that, thanx!
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    IC, the people in my life really piss me off at times. I want to slap them & tell them to snap out of it.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC: I honestly don't think I could keep track of how many times in one day that I use the F word.

IC: That should alarm me, but it doesn't. :neutral:
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Ic that i uses the really bad c word a lot this weekend and now I feel dirty
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

I don't like that and I don't want to hug you when you're so dirty. I don't woo on principle and I do not find this inspiring. The only reaction left for me is insightful. Now go shower so I can give you a hug
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Into it. After you shower and hug plz say it ten more times and cackle evilly, and then rinse and repeat on the shower for anyone not into it.
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options

Careful. You’re turning into Captain *kitten*. Watch your words. :D
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Another bout of down sizing people and things in my life so I can focus on what is important. IC, it is an odd time in life for me right now.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Some days I put the "in teleconference" sign on my door just so I can go a few hours without anyone stopping in.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Once again I am guilty of not brushing my hair and just putting it in a bun. Obviously, I have other priorities today than my appearance.

You can get away with it...your hair is gorgeous, probably even dirty, soaking wet or with matted bed head. I love the colour
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Confess...
    My anxiety issues are bad lately and I've been feeling paranoid intermittently...I'm afraid that I'm screwing up my life (in some aspects I don't even care and want to *kitten* it up) and am super close to burning bridges that will have irreparable consequences. My moods are scaring me, turbulent and extreme opposites.

I wonder if it's lack of sleep or like a winter cabin fever type thing?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Confess...
    My anxiety issues are bad lately and I've been feeling paranoid intermittently...I'm afraid that I'm screwing up my life (in some aspects I don't even care and want to *kitten* it up) and am super close to burning bridges that will have irreparable consequences. My moods are scaring me, turbulent and extreme opposites.

I wonder if it's lack of sleep or like a winter cabin fever type thing?

Something I got from a great audio book that I'd highly recommend... The Untethered Soul... It's mind blowing!

You are not your thoughts, you are the one who notices and observes your thoughts... You can wake up tomorrow and have completely different thoughts about everything, so they are not you, just thoughts and fears... You don't have to like them, but you don't have to hate them either, just be with them and watch as they come and go and come again

that was a little mind blowing. I am going to have to check this out now
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I may have to go in the sewer drain today.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Iscah13 wrote: »
    I may have to go in the sewer drain today.

Chit chat?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Cockscomb?