True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I’m not remotely religious, but I like listening to gospel music when I’m depressed.

My misanthropy prevents me from connecting with people. I automatically assume anyone I meet is an *kitten* and I’ve rarely been wrong.

I sometimes fantasize about just completely giving up on life. Like breaking my sobriety and living a life full of debauchery with endless amounts of alcohol and drugs. I don’t care anymore about having a life with “meaning”. The end game will be the same no matter how I live my life.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    IC deep inside I'm a little excited that there's a new episode of my big fat fabulous life, waiting on the dvr :grimace:
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    IC that although my goal is to gain or maintain I keep losing. I'm doing a group challenge against other teams and one of the scores comes from staying 'in the green' on calories every day. I hate losing weight, but I hate losing competitions even more.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Never-Never-Never-Never-Give-up-Winston-Churchill-quote-1.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I confess that in my heart i am going to the the gym tonight

But in my body I know I'm not
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    IC I know nothing about tea, do I keep the teabag in the cup the whole time? No? What is the pepper limit of time ? What is steeping? Did Winston Churchill drunk tea?

There's usually a time period on the packet the tea bag is in or the box. If I forget to look, I generally go for 5 min.

If you're not serious and I just took the time to type this out, shame on you
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    IC I know nothing about tea, do I keep the teabag in the cup the whole time? No? What is the pepper limit of time ? What is steeping? Did Winston Churchill drunk tea?

Drink it the American way, which means do whatever feels natural. Even if that means throwing it into a harbor and getting coffee.
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I want cereal. a whole box

That's why I don't keep cereal here. :cry: :confounded:

Smart! Its like crack to me
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,192 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Iscah13 wrote: »
    I may have to go in the sewer drain today.

v004v9s8eg3g.gif

An unbelievable amount of handguns are found in storm drains.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Drink it the American way, which means do whatever feels natural. Even if that means throwing it into a harbor and getting coffee.

Dude this.... this is a good plab! WHO'S WITH ME
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

What's an oxidant and more importantly WTF IS AN ANTIOXIDANT...

Need Big Guns help here... @TeacupsAndToning

Here you go darling:

An antioxidant is a molecule that inhibits the oxidation of other molecules

For further reading: Oxidation is a chemical reaction that can produce free radicals, leading to chain reactions that may damage cells

go9i904iyhu7.png
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess that I called in sick today. Even though I am tired and feel cruddy, I really could have worked through it but I just didn't want to go in.