True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    IC I know nothing about tea, do I keep the teabag in the cup the whole time? No? What is the pepper limit of time ? What is steeping? Did Winston Churchill drunk tea?

What's an oxidant and more importantly WTF IS AN ANTIOXIDANT...

Need Big Guns help here... @TeacupsAndToning

Here you go darling:

An antioxidant is a molecule that inhibits the oxidation of other molecules

For further reading: Oxidation is a chemical reaction that can produce free radicals, leading to chain reactions that may damage cells

So sweet. Thank you. Can you also address the other questions?

Did you read the box the teabags came in? Sometimes they have instructions for steeping time. Generally, the stronger you want your tea, the longer you leave it in.

Sometimes I leave it in the whole time because I'm a wild woman who can't be tamed.

You can't tame a boss!

So let me get right, steeping means keep it in but just for a few minutes?

What about Winston Churchill? Did he drink tea?

Is this all because you have the man flu?
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I shouldn't have hit send
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    BR_549 wrote: »
    I confess to giving out $2 bills as gifts because they are such a pain to deal with.

Stuff like this and the "gold" dollar coin (there's actually real gold dollar coins as well...not cheap)

It's just a way to collect money.

Like, what are you going to do be a pirate and fill up a treasure chest of cold coins? Then what?

We use credit cards.

Before long, we'll just be chipped and walk into and out of stores caring whatever we want (that's a little scary but entirely possible tbh).

there was some store sort of doing this, I never did check up to see how that turned out? and I don't remember who it was anymore?
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I SPILLED RED KOOL-AID ON MY WHITE WORK SHIRT!!!!
  • orionaimee
    orionaimee Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    IC that I just rationalized eating an oatmeal raisin cookie at work by telling myself if was grains and fruit.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

Fired
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options

Fired

I agree 100% get my *kitten* outta here
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    When the MFP site goes down for maintenance, I assume it's because of something I did. Like "Whoa, there fella. You can't say that here."
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,157 Member
    Options
    When the MFP site goes down for maintenance, I assume it's because of something I did. Like "Whoa, there fella. You can't say that here."

I did the same
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I'll be glad when these children get into med school and leave me alone
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

I did the same

It happened right when I hit "post reply" so I felt like I broke it.

That was it. I put one too many comments.

I am pretty sure one day chit chat will be the end of MFP, but not today....