True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    a very attractive/intelligent girl is corresponding with me when we use to be friends way back when....its just not the right time.

• sheila_gk
    sheila_gk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was 900 calories over my target :open_mouth: I had pizza and a ton of sweets.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC:
    I read something on Twitter about Keto and I still don't know what Keto is and that's A-Ok by me.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    IC:
    I read something on Twitter about Keto and I still don't know what Keto is and that's A-Ok by me.

I have yet to get on twitter, and I have no regrets about that
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    IC - I get attach to peep to fast and when they leave my circle it's a loss I never really recover .

You and me both sister
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    IC... Little Caesar's pizza is actually pretty decent.
  • YearOfTheDragonLeo
    YearOfTheDragonLeo Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I just tattled on you again.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC:
    I hate red roses.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I just confessed...not so bad
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    IC:
    I hate red roses.

I love them but only uncut, unless they; detach naturally!
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    IC everyday is a struggle to eat healthily. Im at goal and roughly stayed that way for a few years but the "want" to eat junk never leaves me. I really don't like vegetables and fruit and given a choice I could live on bread.. some weeks I get to the end and realise Ive had next to no vegetables.

How about mixing the vegetables, with the bread; by making bruschetta! :yum:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »
    IC everyday is a struggle to eat healthily. Im at goal and roughly stayed that way for a few years but the "want" to eat junk never leaves me. I really don't like vegetables and fruit and given a choice I could live on bread.. some weeks I get to the end and realise Ive had next to no vegetables.

How about mixing the vegetables, with the bread; by making bruschetta! :yum:

I don't mind bruschetta .. even toast with avocado and tomato, Id just prefer a thick slab of toast with butter and jam though. I think its part laziness too. I just get sick of prepping, its fast and easy to make jam toast. I do eat healthily normally, I just don't really like it, I eat it because I must mostly.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I confess I am wearing my 'Superman: Doomsday' gym shirt on a date because I spilled coffee on my nice powder blue adult shirt
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess I am wearing my 'Superman: Doomsday' gym shirt on a date because I spilled coffee on my nice powder blue adult shirt

Have fun!!! What you wear shouldn't matter to the right person

Yeah but i didn't want to go full nerd right away haha
  • LillyAKAChubbyUnicorn6456
    Options
    I confess I saw a "marathon" sticker in a car window the other day that had 26.2 crossed out and 0.0 replaced it. I laughed out loud, even though I don't want to crap on anyone's proud display of 26.2 or 13.1 or RAGNAR or LOTOJA or whatever the heck else they trained for AND COMPLETED!!!!