• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Ic i caved and had a burger
    #noragrats
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I've been cooking ribs for lunch all morning with idea that it will help my rib heal faster :D

I like that train of thought. Let's go with it!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I just told people to be constrictive instead of constructive. I edited it but im sure the 4 people who had already liked it were like "wow, glad our mods are edumicated". Fat phone thumbs

"Dude. ENOUGH. You are barned!"

This kinda works if its coming from a horse
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    I just told people to be constrictive instead of constructive. I edited it but im sure the 4 people who had already liked it were like "wow, glad our mods are edumicated". Fat phone thumbs

Don’t stable boys sleep in the barn in the loft? If so, then a person can be “barned” technically speaking. :D

Maybe once upob a time. Dont know of anyone who sleeps in barns these days
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

Don’t stable boys sleep in the barn in the loft? If so, then a person can be “barned” technically speaking. :D

The lady behind us has horses. She and her hubs are pretty high powered people, each in a different sphere.

They have this awesome barn...andnguess what? They made it into a whole residence!

There is an upper part where somebody lives...NC State, a local college, has a veternarian program for small and big animals...and they take in a student going through the program (afaik...my neighbor told me this).

That's pretty cool. These peeps are very well off, however...I'm certain this would be a barn anybody would be happy to live inside.

She is some kid of horse competitor, as well...like "who has the best looking horse" kind of thing.

Pretty cool people. She rides by now and then, and my girls are like omg a horse!

Yes, there are some really nice barns with an appartment upstairs. Sometimes bigger facilities do that and the farm manager lives on site. But they aint sleeping in the hay these days ;)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

The lady behind us has horses. She and her hubs are pretty high powered people, each in a different sphere.

They have this awesome barn...andnguess what? They made it into a whole residence!

There is an upper part where somebody lives...NC State, a local college, has a veternarian program for small and big animals...and they take in a student going through the program (afaik...my neighbor told me this).

That's pretty cool. These peeps are very well off, however...I'm certain this would be a barn anybody would be happy to live inside.

She is some kid of horse competitor, as well...like "who has the best looking horse" kind of thing.

Pretty cool people. She rides by now and then, and my girls are like omg a horse!

Yes, there are some really nice barns with an appartment upstairs. Sometimes bigger facilities do that and the farm manager lives on site. But they aint sleeping in the hay these days ;)

They have a donkey.

IC that for 4 years I thought it was a guy blowing into a bullhorn.

:D

Omg there is a miniature donkey rescue near us and I am trying to convince my husband I need some once we get some fencing in. I love donkeys!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I confess that I finally watched my first Harry Potter movie the other night.

*kitten* finally
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    IC-I have never seen a Harry Potter movie or read any of the books. I’m ok w/both.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

They have a donkey.

IC that for 4 years I thought it was a guy blowing into a bullhorn.

:D

Omg there is a miniature donkey rescue near us and I am trying to convince my husband I need some once we get some fencing in. I love donkeys!

I actually havent met this particular donkey...idk how he spends his time. I have met others though...they seem pretty chilled out.

I am getting back into archery for target practice only, so...have gone and chatted up my neighbors to understand my surroundings the best.

There's no problem and lots of empty space, but you need to know where the fences are, where are the kids, where are the animals, and so on.

I live out in the county, so definitely not danger close or anything, but good for neighbors to have an idea what is happening over the hill and through the trees so to speak...in both directions.

I did have to yell at them one time to stop shooting a musket...I was working from home and those things are loud AF :D We laughed about that.

They seem pretty chill but they can be nasty. Some people run donkeys, mules, or lamas with their sheep because they will defend the sheep from predators.