True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I confess that I absolutely haven't missed this place. Does that mean that the days of my addiction are over? No, just goes to show that my life's been pretty good lately. I like the idea of having something like this on standby, a virtual home.
    I'm not usually a "fragile heartbreak victim" and a pessimist, so I'm sorry you (often) get to see the pathetic/passive-aggressive version of me.

I am so glad that your life has been good! Lots of hugs
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »
    Ic I'm about to resort to essential oils

Being a qualified aromatherapist, I fully support this move. Just please use them safely and be aware of any pet contraindications
  • MigsMex
    MigsMex Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I confess I enjoy casual innocent DM chit chats sometimes.
  • MigsMex
    MigsMex Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I confess I can’t decide which show to bing watch on Netflix and/or book to bing listen to on audible.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    IC that I find it an odd dynamic how people do not approach me IRL anything like they do here

I find it equally odd... there are quite a few people here that find me somewhat reasonable to associate with, *kitten* amazing, however I don’t recall the last time I had any sort of “friend” in real life.

FIFY <3

mntbcujp1q81.jpg
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    IC that I find it an odd dynamic how people do not approach me IRL anything like they do here

I find it equally odd... there are quite a few people here that find me somewhat reasonable to associate with, however I don’t recall the last time I had any sort of “friend” in real life.

I'm moving an hour away from you. So now we can be the BEST of friends!

No way! That’s awesome
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    IC that the coworker I work closest with sprung a "last minute appointment" on me today, she is currently at it. I really hope it's an interview elsewhere and that she gets the job. I am so over her lazy, entitled, drama ridden *kitten*.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    IC that the coworker I work closest with sprung a "last minute appointment" on me today, she is currently at it. I really hope it's an interview elsewhere and that she gets the job. I am so over her lazy, entitled, drama ridden *kitten*.

Fingers crossed!!

<3 It would make my whole year!
  • pacoramirez5
    pacoramirez5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm too flirty everywhere I go.

My gf accuses me of the same all the time, lol. I'm just friendly ;)
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC:
    My plants have names and I sometimes talk to them. :blush:
    It must work, they're getting huge!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

I find it equally odd... there are quite a few people here that find me somewhat reasonable to associate with, however I don’t recall the last time I had any sort of “friend” in real life.

I'm moving an hour away from you. So now we can be the BEST of friends!

Now I can kidnap you! :)
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I’m wearing cowgirl boots today but have never roped or wrangled. I’m an imposter.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Iscah13 wrote: »
    I’m wearing cowgirl boots today but have never roped or wrangled. I’m an imposter.

At least you're trying.
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am a closet Led Zeppelin fan...

Me too B)