True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    IC that I find it an odd dynamic how people do not approach me IRL anything like they do here

I find it equally odd... there are quite a few people here that find me somewhat reasonable to associate with, however I don’t recall the last time I had any sort of “friend” in real life.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    On my ride back from the store today, I drove to my secret spot and just cried. Things are better now but sometimes everything that's happened in these past couple of years replays in my mind and I get trapped in the past.

Sorry.

50ihy4gnkqlb.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    On my ride back from the store today, I drove to my secret spot and just cried. Things are better now but sometimes everything that's happened in these past couple of years replays in my mind and I get trapped in the past.

I can identify so hard with this

x27b8z9c6sgk.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Sorry.

50ihy4gnkqlb.gif

Nothing to be sorry about, it's just the consequences of the lessons I believe I have learnt from this life (at least I hope so). If suffering causes me to grow into a better person, then I'm okay with that. It just sucks at times.

Absolutely agree..
  • buggsby83
    buggsby83 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if i'm still crushing on her anymore....
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    IC that I am very glad the technology that exists today did not exist when I was younger.
  • cee134
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    IC that I have been trying every home remedy under the sun the past few days. Sleeping with a half onion in my bed the last 2 nights....

Have you tried medicine?
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Sometimes I'm sick of being so positive. My husband is going through a hard time both at work and personal issues and here I am trying to get healthy and better myself while working two jobs and planning a wedding (with help from him occasionally). But sometimes I just want to say eff it and check out. I really wish I could (temporarily but still we all need a personal moment and I don't know where mine have gone).
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Melonpaul wrote: »
    Sometimes I'm sick of being so positive. My husband is going through a hard time both at work and personal issues and here I am trying to get healthy and better myself while working two jobs and planning a wedding (with help from him occasionally). But sometimes I just want to say eff it and check out. I really wish I could (temporarily but still we all need a personal moment and I don't know where mine have gone).

Right there with ya.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I confess I have tried to set up my mind for the possibility of passing this exam and failing it. The failing part will kill my motivation and my self-esteem but I wouldn't stop until I pass it and pay to take it again, however, passing this test would alleviate so much off of my soul and reinforce my hard work. =/
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    I confess I have tried to set up my mind for the possibility of passing this exam and failing it. The failing part will kill my motivation and my self-esteem but I wouldn't stop until I pass it and pay to take it again, however, passing this test would alleviate so much off of my soul and reinforce my hard work. =/

ugh I hate one shot exams!
  • MandyPie621
    MandyPie621 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I confess I am a jealous person.
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I confess that I absolutely haven't missed this place. Does that mean that the days of my addiction are over? No, just goes to show that my life's been pretty good lately. I like the idea of having something like this on standby, a virtual home.
    I'm not usually a "fragile heartbreak victim" and a pessimist, so I'm sorry you (often) get to see the pathetic/passive-aggressive version of me.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Ic I'm about to resort to essential oils
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why celebrities photoshop/use a heavy filter on their IG photos. You're seen all the time wherever you go and people know what you actually look like so I don't see the point.

(Obviously I know everyone is self-conscious sometimes, so I know that's a reason)

Because their image is a large part of their marketing.