IC I'm smitten with you. Yes, you.

bhjwvlnjphd6.gif
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    123tacos wrote: »
    Ic...i didn't eat all day just so I could enjoy some mexican

Curious whether or not you're talking about food.

I'll take it to the vague thread
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Ic, I forgot how

Just like the rest of us. One leg at a time. Duh.
    :wink:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    IC that I might have a binge eating problem. Not sure how to deal with it as of yet, either. And it's not always junk. I just.. don't get it. But it will seriously derail my effort if I can't get it under control.
  • Jenna2315
    Jenna2315 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Im watching Good Burger & im extremely entertained...laughing hysterically all by myself :#
  • Jenna2315
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    IC that I sometimes want to just unload on someone and in the past I have said things in the forums that were not indicative of who I am or who I want to be. 98% of my posts weren't meant to be nasty, but sometimes I slip and am an *kitten*.
    Negativity is contagious and misery loves company. I don't want to be toxic, so if I am ever here and being a real dick please remind me of that.

That's pretty awesome that you take accountability... & if you're ever being an *kitten* I'll make sure to remind you :D
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    IC i hate all emoticons. I'd rather be misread than use the laugh or the tongue out smileys

Yeah but what about the sweat smile? The grimace? How do you let people know when you’re experiencing consternation??
  • 81Katz
    Options
    IC that I sometimes want to just unload on someone and in the past I have said things in the forums that were not indicative of who I am or who I want to be. 98% of my posts weren't meant to be nasty, but sometimes I slip and am an *kitten*.
    Negativity is contagious and misery loves company. I don't want to be toxic, so if I am ever here and being a real dick please remind me of that.

You're doing it now. Stop it.
    :heart: :lol:
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I am presently sitting in a bar at the Yorkdale mall waiting on a bus, and I confess I’ve never been more uncomfortable around all these yuppy/trendy people.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Lies
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,152 Member
    Options
    I am presently sitting in a bar at the Yorkdale mall waiting on a bus, and I confess I’ve never been more uncomfortable around all these yuppy/trendy people.

You’re my soulmate
  • Jenna2315
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    IC i hate all emoticons. I'd rather be misread than use the laugh or the tongue out smileys

I love using them but I fear they may give off a different meaning than I intend... :/
  • 81Katz
    Options
    No kidding.
    Butt stuff ... :love:
    Or
    Butt stuff ... :neutral:
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

What the heck are you doing all the way over at Yorkdale?