Ic i might be doing two girls :o:D

Fify :* .. sorry :#

Naah one bailed

Aww boo.. :/
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    IC I'm considering doing one of those things people here really 'woo' at because I'm tired of dealing with binge eating and nothing else (so far) has really worked.

I'm sorry you're going through that. It's really difficult, annddddd frustrating, annddd confusing. I get it. It sucks, just because it does and most people don't understand. "Ugh, so don't binge eat?" :angry: Amirite? :wink:

Now as far as that woo-worthy thing, what's that? Because I can't figure it out. For real. :lol:

PS, you can talk to me about it if you want to. Or just know when you post I hear you loud & clear. :heart:

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    IC I'm considering doing one of those things people here really 'woo' at because I'm tired of dealing with binge eating and nothing else (so far) has really worked.

I'm sorry you're going through that. It's really difficult, annddddd frustrating, annddd confusing. I get it. It sucks, just because it does and most people don't understand. "Ugh, so don't binge eat?" :angry: Amirite? :wink:

Now as far as that woo-worthy thing, what's that? Because I can't figure it out. For real. :lol:

PS, you can talk to me about it if you want to. Or just know when you post I hear you loud & clear. :heart:

Thanks for the support. :heart:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

I’ve tried that woo worthy thing. It’s effective!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options

Yesterday was a pure sugar binge for me. Just unstoppable. Someone had to finish the Girl Scout cookies.

So what 'woo' things do you have in mind? I might join along in your effort.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    This is a genuine shower thought confession that occurred about an hour ago. I confess that this movie isn't that far from a stretch for my autobiography. :D:D

Seriously. Sort of.

movieposter.jpg
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    This is a genuine shower thought confession that occurred about an hour ago. I confess that this movie isn't that far from a stretch for my autobiography. :D:D

Seriously. Sort of.

movieposter.jpg

You sure? He wasn't a fan of waxing if you noticed

Me either, I don't wax. I've had it done though before, it's not pretty and yes I'm sure. Although I do realize they don't feel like sand bags so I've got that going for me which is nice.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »

Seriously. Sort of.

movieposter.jpg

You sure? He wasn't a fan of waxing if you noticed

Me either, I don't wax. I've had it done though before, it's not pretty and yes I'm sure. Although I do realize they don't feel like sand bags so I've got that going for me which is nice.

Mine actually do feel like sand bags
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    IC I went full thermonuclear publicly on my ex wife on Facebook and it felt fantastic

:+1: glad it felt good
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    @slimgirljo15 gives great beard :D

:laugh:
  • Jenna2315
    Jenna2315 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    @slimgirljo15 gives great beard :D