True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I am presently sitting in a bar at the Yorkdale mall waiting on a bus, and I confess I’ve never been more uncomfortable around all these yuppy/trendy people.

Ugh it's the worst.
    Do they still have that Hipster Santa at Christmas in high tops and skinny jeans?
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I am presently sitting in a bar at the Yorkdale mall waiting on a bus, and I confess I’ve never been more uncomfortable around all these yuppy/trendy people.

You’re my soulmate

Lol... backatchya Tiny! All this trendiness and I’m still wearing my work boots.

What the heck are you doing all the way over at Yorkdale?

I have to take the bus to my boys this trip. This is the easiest place to grab it, although it’s still a 2 hour drive for her. I still have 2.5 hours to kill before the bus even arrives.

Ugh it's the worst.
    So they still have that Hipster Santa at Christmas in high tops and skinny jeans?

No Santa, but damn, I’ve never seen so many skinny legged dress pant/no sock/pointy shoe combinations in my life.

• DaylightDuchess
    DaylightDuchess Posts: 251 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I confess, I overate & now I am too full, to exercise!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    IC that seeing a gas fireplace in a bar men’s washroom made me look like a yokel seeing the city for the first time lol.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    IC I just ate a slice of frozen banana and chai bread... couldn't wait for it to thaw.. that's sad :neutral:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    IC I just ate a slice of frozen banana and chai bread... couldn't wait for it to thaw.. that's sad :neutral:

... a banana?

Hi !
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

... a banana?

Hi !

Lmao ;) .. hiiii.. :*
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    IC It felt really good to have you back today. It might make things awkward though .... we'll see.
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    IC im really considering quitting