True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I didn't cry today and I had fun at curling and I still have mt Dad's watch in my pocket so I have a little bit of him with me...annnnnd now tears

Hug :*
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I might go skate tonorrow morning. I'll see how I feel though
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I confess I didn't cry today and I had fun at curling and I still have mt Dad's watch in my pocket so I have a little bit of him with me...annnnnd now tears

I just wanted to say sorry about your Dad. I lost my Dad last year and I know how tough of a road it is *hugs*

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I probably should never drink and post on MFP....EVER!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

I confess I am off to go look for J's drunken posts! :p
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited November 2016
    Options

I am so sorry for your loss Ali. (((hugs)))
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

or you should always drink and post

and thanks guys. The watch is a big old digital thing but his last day he was hallucinating I thought and asked me to get it fixed and handed me an imaginary one but I found the real one. I'll put it away in a drawer and look at it from time to time and smile

*hugs* to you my friend.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

and thanks guys. The watch is a big old digital thing but his last day he was hallucinating I thought and asked me to get it fixed and handed me an imaginary one but I found the real one. I'll put it away in a drawer and look at it from time to time and smile

<3
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options

Hugs and peaceful thoughts.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    There was about a years time in my life where I purposely chose not to make any new friends or start any new relationships. At that point, most of my really good friends had moved out of the state or already lived out of the state. I would talk to people online or when I went out but didn't hang out with anyone. It was boring but I had absolutely NO drama in my life for that time period. I miss that now.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    There was about a years time in my life where I purposely chose not to make any new friends or start any new relationships. At that point, most of my really good friends had moved out of the state or already lived out of the state. I would talk to people online or when I went out but didn't hang out with anyone. It was boring but I had absolutely NO drama in my life for that time period. I miss that now.

I don't think it is sad that most of my friends are online. But sometimes I do. Most of the people online disappear and forget about you, but I have a couple true friends from online that we keep in contact (online) for about ten years now. I consider them true friends. It's sad sometimes, when you feel disposable as a person...which is the risk of having an Internet social life....but it's nice to look back and see that some people are real and I have some true friends....because people who keep in touch and care and become part of your life, sharing family moments and daily or perhaps weekly/monthly events of life, even though you have never met them....that's something special, and not sad at all.
    Forgive me for jumping in? I was just having a very similar discussion with a close (online lol) friend, and she's a true friend.

I don't even know you, but you are not disposable. I'm sorry if you've been made to feel that way, and I assumed a lot by jumping in here, so I'll back out again, but hang in there and be kinder to yourself. You just might be more worth it than you know.