True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    I confess that I often eat less throughout the day than I normally would if I'm planning on drinking so that it's more effective.
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I assumed as much. I just wanted to use the term "barf encrusted jumbo jerk" and it seemed appropriate.

It is a high-quality phrase. Almost musical in cadence.
  • Avenged_Sevenx
    Avenged_Sevenx Posts: 44 Member
    I confess that I don't get into my feelings often, but I'm having the hardest time getting over a girl right now.
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    I confess I have never seen breaking bad and really don't want to!
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    I confess that I'm a lot more drunk than I thought I'd be getting today
  • aadtamhankar
    aadtamhankar Posts: 17 Member
    ind1983 wrote: »
    I confess my family and some of my friends would be very surprised if they knew how flirty and frisky I can be, as I am on MFP and I don't plan on them knowing.

it's always the quiet ones

I second this
  • csillers13
    csillers13 Posts: 35 Member
    I know these are usually just funny. But I'm going to confess that I fell off the healthy eating and working out bandwagon 10 months ago and gained 18 lbs. Im now on my second day of getting my body back
    I'm hosting my own personal series of fit to fat to fit
    Lol
  • samjoy
    samjoy Posts: 119 Member
    I confess that I don't get into my feelings often, but I'm having the hardest time getting over a girl right now.
    Aww I confess that touched my heart. Give it time - hopefully you either get over her or get back together :-)
  • lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    I confess that I didn't cave all day to pizza and cookies and cake at work today because i want to make sure i can splurge tomorrow on chinese food lol
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    I confess that I vainly think I'll look really handsome at a healthy weight but I'm also afraid of how excess skin will look on my body
  • lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    I confess that I vainly think I'll look really handsome at a healthy weight but I'm also afraid of how excess skin will look on my body

I confess i wonder the same thing
  • momo_t90
    momo_t90 Posts: 288 Member
    I confess, I'm having a hard time with my sugar cravings. I do well for a day or two and then I end up binge eating a bunch of sugary foods. It's like my body is so used to eating sugary stuff, it can't go without it.
  • samjoy
    samjoy Posts: 119 Member
    momo_t90 wrote: »
    I confess, I'm having a hard time with my sugar cravings. I do well for a day or two and then I end up binge eating a bunch of sugary foods. It's like my body is so used to eating sugary stuff, it can't go without it.

I feel the same way!
  • meheartbooks
    meheartbooks Posts: 46 Member
    I confess that I had a really bad confession but then I saw y'alls and I was like mines way bad so there's no way I'm posting it lol
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    I confess I freaked myself out because I almost accidentally posted a pic of myself....the clothing optional variety :fearful:
  • Anthonysd92
    Anthonysd92 Posts: 504 Member
    I'm an alien
  • Enkprod2
    Enkprod2 Posts: 26 Member
    I confess that I had a really bad confession but then I saw y'alls and I was like mines way bad so there's no way I'm posting it lol

Now you have to post it cuz I MUST KNOW!!!