True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Deckhand562
    Deckhand562 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    ind1983 wrote: »
    I now confess that I finally understand why people complain about sitting down on the toilet after leg day :s

This
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I confess I think I've lost my sex drive. June 1st of last year, after listening to an audiobook on The Tao, I decided to embark on a quest for spiritual growth that would involve abstaining from self-pleasure as well as sex (by default, I wasn't getting laid anyway). My goal was 100 days but I experienced such stark moments of enlightenment that I kept charging on. Well, it's been almost 300 days now and I think I lost my sex drive two months ago. Yesterday I was standing in line at Trader Joe's during the after-work rush and in front of me was this woman wearing a tight pencil skirt. And her booty was looking like an eraser if you know what I mean. I took a quick gander and then all I could think about was, "So what am I gonna do with this Gnocchi?" Bruh, I have like no interest in women anymore. At least not sexually. Is this ASEXUALITY? I must say that I enjoy the discipline that comes with being in complete control of my chakra systems and thus I have no plans of breaking the fast. I'm glad I have a place to share this as my people around me would surely recommend psychiatric help and otherwise make me feel inadequate. But MFP understands. They always do.
  • dhru2016
    dhru2016 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking green beer since 9:30am
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    dhru2016 wrote: »

I love you
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    dhru2016 wrote: »

I just trolled your pictures and was slightly aroused at the thought of you being drunk in hte middle of the afternoon. Creepy I know lol
  • T0M_K
    Options
    i confess trolling pictures sounds creepy.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    My confession needs a little background. I estranged myself from my family years ago...for reasons totally my own...and have no desire to talk to any of them. I received an email from my sister yesterday saying I should call my mother as she'll be moving in to a facility about TWO FREAKIN' BLOCKS away from where I live.

I confess I'm terrified I'll run into her or other family members now and will be the complete *kitten* to them that I've become to other people I barely know who annoy me and not care. (There's this one guy I run into when I'm out taking my walks who apparently is a glutton for punishment.)

*sigh* I used to be such a nice person.

Ooooo and I also confess this is going to totally screw with my weight loss and I'll gain it back because of how paranoid I already am (and I've had less will power the last couple days than I usually have.)
  • T0M_K
    Options
    I confess I'm in one of "those" moods today :|
  • joeross155
    joeross155 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I am happily married but I confess I did highlight the scruff thread. Because that's my favorite :) and sometimes it's fun to look

I confess I don't know what the scruff thread is but I'm curious
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess I think I've lost my sex drive. June 1st of last year, after listening to an audiobook on The Tao, I decided to embark on a quest for spiritual growth that would involve abstaining from self-pleasure as well as sex (by default, I wasn't getting laid anyway). My goal was 100 days but I experienced such stark moments of enlightenment that I kept charging on. Well, it's been almost 300 days now and I think I lost my sex drive two months ago. Yesterday I was standing in line at Trader Joe's during the after-work rush and in front of me was this woman wearing a tight pencil skirt. And her booty was looking like an eraser if you know what I mean. I took a quick gander and then all I could think about was, "So what am I gonna do with this Gnocchi?" Bruh, I have like no interest in women anymore. At least not sexually. Is this ASEXUALITY? I must say that I enjoy the discipline that comes with being in complete control of my chakra systems and thus I have no plans of breaking the fast. I'm glad I have a place to share this as my people around me would surely recommend psychiatric help and otherwise make me feel inadequate. But MFP understands. They always do.

:o
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I am happily married but I confess I did highlight the scruff thread. Because that's my favorite :) and sometimes it's fun to look

I confess I'm right there with you.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I feel like I have so much juicy stuff I could say, but its not really a confession if I don't keep any of it secret. I'm an outgoing and open guy, with no secrets. I guess I confess to putting too much trust in others, especially on a public forum.
  • dhru2016
    dhru2016 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I partied a bit too much yesterday. Who am I kidding? It was way too much. And I'm not even Irish!
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    I had to hire someone to do work for me since my husband is out of town. I confess there were I couple of people I could have used, but I choose the cutest guy to come fix it.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    ^lol Reminds me of when I hired a cook/maid when my wife decided to work all evening shifts one week. I coulda used anyone, but found a nice thai girl to cook for me.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I want to throat punch patients that come into our office that smell like they just crawled out of a garbage truck... but wouldn't go through with it only because I don't want to touch their gross smelly @ss
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    xSPICYx wrote: »
    ^lol Reminds me of when I hired a cook/maid when my wife decided to work all evening shifts one week. I coulda used anyone, but found a nice thai girl to cook for me.

I confess I think your wife decided to work all evening shifts because she was tired of cooking and cleaning for you. Sheesh.

(Unless there's a valid reason you can't do it for yourself. In which case, I take it back.)
  • Sirius66TheBeat
    Sirius66TheBeat Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I confess that about 20 years ago while at the beach with my then girlfriend, her sister came down too with her 5 kids..the youngest about 3 had Down Syndrome. The girlfriend wanted to walk the boardwalk with her but I said no because I didn't want people thinking it was my kid. Very scumbag of me but I was a dumb 24 year old. Would never do that today.