True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Malenurse51
    Malenurse51 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    ghouli wrote: »
    This is kinda depressing I guess but I confess that I feel like I don't have much to offer in terms of my physical appearance. The guy I'm seeing likes my body but I still look at other people and I think "well what the heck they're a 10 and I have a square jiggly butt and cellulite and a tummy yada yada yada, what exactly does anyone find attractive about me again?" I hope that self-depreciating voice in my head quiets down as I get closer to my goal and shape up and work on my self-image and all that, but for right now I'm just :( sad face emoji about it.

kick the sad emoji to the curb. You are young and gorgeous. Start looking around and do some things for you that make you feel good because you deserve it. (thats the mom in me...had to do it)

Agreed! If the guy you're with likes your body, embrace your body for what he likes and celebrate the fact that he's happy with you and as a result, you get to be happy with you.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I won't be one to sympathize or console you, but I will admit that most people on this forum probably have some sort of depressesion, self-image issue, or itch about themselves. Thats why most of us work hard to better ourselves or keep ourselves looking a certain way. If one was truly happy and confident with themselves, they wouldn't care about making their body any better.
  • karenlwashburn
    karenlwashburn Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm too thrifty which embarrasses my husband. I cut/highlight/color my own hair, buy discounted clothes and $20 for anything is too much for me. In Paris my husband said buy any outfit you want, several times, and I said no.
  • King_Spicy
    Options
    I confess to loving thriftiness. My ex gf was so thrifty, she would keep a bowl under the faucet to catch dripping water or water being run while it was heated, so she could use it later. She would buy her clothes from thrift stores. We found a house to rent for $600/month and only had to pay $200/month because we got roommates even though we didn't need them. lol
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I confess I like it when people ask me if I've been sick because of the weight loss (might also be because of the bags under my eyes :)).

I also asked a client's wife if she would be offended if I told her husband I loved him because when I said I had a piece of the pizza he brought in, but wasn't happy about it, he said I needed it.
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I confess that my deepest motivation for losing weight is not that I need to- I'm already very healthy. It's because I'm a built bigger than all my gym buddies (and my sister) so I often don't feel feminine or hot enough. Mine is the biggest butt I've ever seen on anyone who isn't obese. (The plus- I can squat more than most of the men I know.)
  • King_Spicy
    Options
    Mine is the biggest butt I've ever seen on anyone who isn't obese.

I confess to instantly stalking for pics on your profile
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    xSPICYx wrote: »
    Mine is the biggest butt I've ever seen on anyone who isn't obese.

I confess to instantly stalking for pics on your profile

I confess that I'm likely going to take a gym selfie next week to post in my profile. :-P
  • King_Spicy
    Options
    I confess to sending you a friend request so that I don't forget. I also confess that I'm being paid to *kitten* on this site while I'm at work
  • ghouli
    ghouli Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I won't be one to sympathize or console you, but I will admit that most people on this forum probably have some sort of depressesion, self-image issue, or itch about themselves. Thats why most of us work hard to better ourselves or keep ourselves looking a certain way. If one was truly happy and confident with themselves, they wouldn't care about making their body any better.

That's why I like coming on here, because I know a ton of people feel the same way and it's inspiring/motivational to watch them overcome all that and better themselves, or (this might sound kinda bad idk) struggle through it with people on here too and work on it with others dealing with the same stuff.
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    I also confess that I'm being paid to *kitten* on this site while I'm at work

Me too....shhhh...don't tell anyone.
  • King_Spicy
    Options
    I confess to creating this account for the sole reason of killing boredom at work, but now I actually want to post results in tracking weight and diets so I don't feel guilty when people send me friend requests stating they need "motivation."
    076427 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I work for a secret government agency and hunt mutant squirrels. Some say I'm nuts!
  • glassyo
    Options
    This is for Marvel fans:

I confess I just said, "Hail Hydra" out loud to a tax return (Hydra's part of the name).
    076427 Posts: 19 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    7oqk8iyrsnjz.jpg
    Hail
    h.jpg 29.7K
  • hoffmann2828
    hoffmann2828 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I confess I've read comments on this site before, but this thread finally "spoke to me" enough to post.

I confess that there is a friend of my old boss at my gym who is seriously flirting/coming onto me and though he isn't very attractive (a 6 out of 10 maybe), I let him say what he wants because I finally feel attractive (lost 58 lbs - 15 more to go) and welcome every second of it. He's pretty much come right out and asked if I'd consider cheating on my husband and while I said no, I did continue to flirt back. Am I a terrible person? :neutral:
  • glassyo
    Options
    076427 wrote: »
    7oqk8iyrsnjz.jpg
    Hail

Noooooooo not Bert and Ernie! *sniffle*

• King_Spicy
    Options
    Anything above a 5 means above average, but to even contemplate ruining a relationship for just a 6.....is quite low :lol: