Replies

• Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I have the hormones of a 15 yr old boy and I'm 34 lol
  • deaddolly
    deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I confess to saving up calories during the day to eat a bigger meal at night. Not a good idea. Dieting sucks. And I want summer to be here. I want this political crap to be over. And I want to be skinny and rich.

Oops...just went on an "I WANT" vent. Sorry. >:)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate being fat even more than I hate dieting and exercising and that's A LOT! #itallsuxmajorass
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    xSPICYx wrote: »
    ^lol Reminds me of when I hired a cook/maid when my wife decided to work all evening shifts one week. I coulda used anyone, but found a nice thai girl to cook for me.

I confess I think your wife decided to work all evening shifts because she was tired of cooking and cleaning for you. Sheesh.

(Unless there's a valid reason you can't do it for yourself. In which case, I take it back.)

We split responsibilities. I take out the trash, do the dishes, clean, and do the laundry.........and she cooks one meal a day as her sole responsibility. I am away from the apartment from 6am - 12am. I just ask a meal be prepped so I can eat when I get home instead of waking everyone up trying to cook and eat at 1 in the morning ;)

but so much for the no judging
  • mwa2012
    mwa2012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    crssftlv wrote: »
    I confess that it is hard for me to say no, because I don't want to hurt someones feelings :/

Ditto
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    ^lol Reminds me of when I hired a cook/maid when my wife decided to work all evening shifts one week. I coulda used anyone, but found a nice thai girl to cook for me.

I confess I think your wife decided to work all evening shifts because she was tired of cooking and cleaning for you. Sheesh.

(Unless there's a valid reason you can't do it for yourself. In which case, I take it back.)

We split responsibilities. I take out the trash, do the dishes, clean, and do the laundry.........and she cooks one meal a day as her sole responsibility. I am away from the apartment from 6am - 12am. I just ask a meal be prepped so I can eat when I get home instead of waking everyone up trying to cook and eat at 1 in the morning ;)

I confess you're a way better person than I am for even explaining yourself to someone so judgmental. :o
  • Sirius66TheBeat
    Sirius66TheBeat Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I confess that I sometimes instigate on Facebook and comment sections of articles just to get a rise out of the easily offended/outraged.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

I tend to wake up the family when I do my light night cooking as well

80872-jack-nicholson-angry-pots-pans-h8yl.gif
  • Sirius66TheBeat
    Sirius66TheBeat Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    lol @ gif usage.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

I confess you're a way better person than I am for even explaining yourself to someone so judgmental. :o

I confess that I find J absolutely amazing!
  • windee52
    windee52 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I confess I'll eat less during the day if i know I'll be drinking that night
  • GenaEnnis
    GenaEnnis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I confess that yesterday at the gym, I was on the treadmill and there was a man behind me on a weight machine, staring at my butt. I could see him in the mirrors. At first, I was shocked that my big butt was actually getting leered at, and then I was kinda happy about it. So I put a lot more wiggle into my hips than was necessary for the last few minutes of my walk.

Also, I confess I really am craving some cheesecake!
  • Malenurse51
    Malenurse51 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I confess that those of us that watch love the extra wiggle.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    GenaEnnis wrote: »
    I confess that yesterday at the gym, I was on the treadmill and there was a man behind me on a weight machine, staring at my butt. I could see him in the mirrors. At first, I was shocked that my big butt was actually getting leered at, and then I was kinda happy about it. So I put a lot more wiggle into my hips than was necessary for the last few minutes of my walk.

haha. good for you!
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    GenaEnnis wrote: »

I loved this confession! Good for you! :)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

I had that disclaimer about the valid reason. :)

And that's a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long day. I know I couldn't do it.
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Shyness40 wrote: »
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I am happily married but I confess I did highlight the scruff thread. Because that's my favorite :) and sometimes it's fun to look

I confess I'm right there with you.

lol...I saw your post there....not that I was back there looking at it...again...or anything....;)

I confess I've been to that thread three times today and will probably visit at least once more before leaving for the day.
  • Malenurse51
    Malenurse51 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I confess that as I'm within a few pounds of my goal, I find myself becoming increasingly vain. Checking myself out in the mirror much more often. I even told my hair stylist that I was trying to reinvent myself a bit. Much more focused about clothes that I'm replacing. I'm eating up all of the compliments that I've been getting.
  • ghouli
    ghouli Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This is kinda depressing I guess but I confess that I feel like I don't have much to offer in terms of my physical appearance. The guy I'm seeing likes my body but I still look at other people and I think "well what the heck they're a 10 and I have a square jiggly butt and cellulite and a tummy yada yada yada, what exactly does anyone find attractive about me again?" I hope that self-depreciating voice in my head quiets down as I get closer to my goal and shape up and work on my self-image and all that, but for right now I'm just :( sad face emoji about it.
  • ghouli
    ghouli Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    ghouli wrote: »
    This is kinda depressing I guess but I confess that I feel like I don't have much to offer in terms of my physical appearance. The guy I'm seeing likes my body but I still look at other people and I think "well what the heck they're a 10 and I have a square jiggly butt and cellulite and a tummy yada yada yada, what exactly does anyone find attractive about me again?" I hope that self-depreciating voice in my head quiets down as I get closer to my goal and shape up and work on my self-image and all that, but for right now I'm just :( sad face emoji about it.
    Unless mentally you want it to go away, it will never go away.

Oh for sure, I know I need to work on it and that it's not going to go away on its own. Easier said than done, but I'm tryin'.