Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    I confess I'd never date a Muslim

Chances are, I'd never date anyone who wasn't Agnostic or Atheist because that friction wouldn't make for a good relationship. I also probably wouldn't date an Atlanta Falcons' fan.

I'd never date an atheist

Date one?
    Dunno.

Marry one? I'm thinking not.

..... nor would I marry a bible thumper.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I get distracted easily

Sometimes I also lose my train of thoug....

Hey! Look! A Squirrel !!

You joke...my son has done this
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I get distracted easily

Hey! Look! A Squirrel !!

My friend was actually talking about ADHD when, in mid-sentance, said hey look a squirrel. There was a real squirrel too. It was not a joke but I laughed out loud.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I get distracted easily

Hey! Look! A Squirrel !!

My friend was actually talking about ADHD when, in mid-sentance, said hey look a squirrel. There was a real squirrel too. It was not a joke but I laughed out loud.

my son has adhd and he was sitting at the table doing homework and pointed outside and said squirrel. There was one but someone had just mentioned that joke to me at the time so I laughed and laughed and the homework took a lot longer
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of obsessed with playing with the lent in my pockets. I kept some in all of my jackets and jeans.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of obsessed with playing with the lent in my pockets. I kept some in all of my jackets and jeans.

Are you going to give it up? ;)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I'll share my lent with ya, but I'm not giving it up
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I one time in my life want to score with someone that is wayyyy out of my league. Purely for selfish reasons but this is the no judgement thread lol
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I one time in my life want to score with someone that is wayyyy out of my league. Purely for selfish reasons but this is the no judgement thread lol

Sweetie, you're cute as hell. How could anyone be wayyyyy out of your league?!

Haha thanks for the compliment @jtegirl1. I'm not hideous by any means...it's hard to explain. I still look at certain people and think to myself...she is wayyyy out of my league. Just internal perception of myself even if I am more confident than I was when I was much larger.
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options

Not that i am an expert in this area by any means so take this with a grain of salt.

But you'd be surprised that even though someone is "out of your league" just by attempting the shot you put yourself in front of 99.9% of other dudes who want her because they're too afraid to try. You never know man, shoot your shot, even if you don't have the confidence just fake it til you make it lol

Lol lots of truth to what you say I'm sure.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    i confess that I need to take my own advice, blah lol.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

Not that i am an expert in this area by any means so take this with a grain of salt.

But you'd be surprised that even though someone is "out of your league" just by attempting the shot you put yourself in front of 99.9% of other dudes who want her because they're too afraid to try. You never know man, shoot your shot, even if you don't have the confidence just fake it til you make it lol

Yessss!!! So agree with this! @MalkinMagic71 We are all our own worst critics. One thing I've learned as I've gotten older is to accept compliments, and believe them.

Its taken me quite a long time to start accepting compliments and I still suck at it most days!
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options

Yessss!!! So agree with this! @MalkinMagic71 We are all our own worst critics. One thing I've learned as I've gotten older is to accept compliments, and believe them.

So @jtegirl1 ...how you doing? Haha
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

Wow !

Smart ...... and Beautiful Too !
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    i confess that I need to take my own advice, blah lol.

Yes you should! Easier said than done, I know.

indeed, after i typed that reply post i stopped for a second and thought man, I should have gave myself that speech lol
  • Brookieb1326
    Brookieb1326 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have an eating disorder that I struggle with everyday
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    Heh if I got a compliment is probably stutter some incoherent response that made no sense lol.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Did I come back at an awkward moment.. all of you "how ya doin", wanted to make sure I did not need to show my self back out...lol

• RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Did I come back at an awkward moment.. all of you "how ya doin", wanted to make sure I did not need to show my self back out...lol

No way lady! btw..... how you doin'? ;) lol

no, how you doin'? lol