True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• benwould
    benwould Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Behind a church. Not very christian of us.
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I hated being gone for weeks and months away from my loved ones when I worked overseas. However, I really miss the traveling life sometimes.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess that I'm sleeping with a guy who I'm ashamed to be seen with in public.

Oh.

It's you, huh?

It all makes sense now.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess that these boards are a little over the top for me today. I think I need a cup of coffee.. :#
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm mad at @angelxsss for not coming back to explain

She's probably out.

In public.

.... looking for a suitable dumpster
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I confess that I want to smack people that complain about it being hot in Florida during the winter. Like, did you not understand climate before coming here?

Haven't lived in Florida for over a decade now but vacationed there a few weeks back. The weather was glorious. Now I'm sitting in 40 degrees.

F your winter.

eno3j2au5voe.jpg
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm sleeping with a guy who I'm ashamed to be seen with in public.

I'm sorry you are ashamed of me lol.

Really though you can't leave us all hanging like that. Details.
  • km8907
    Options
    A lady at the gym this morning was trying to take off her sweatshirt while the treadmill was moving. Yeah she fell off. Confession, I looked away so maybe she'd think no one saw. I would have helped if she really ate it, but she was ok.
  • jnichel
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    A lady at the gym this morning was trying to take off her sweatshirt while the treadmill was moving. Yeah she fell off. Confession, I looked away so maybe she'd think no one saw. I would have helped if she really ate it, but she was ok.

Did a boob fall out? Did you get a picture????
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

I confess that I think she is sitting back and laughing her *kitten* off at us for all being so curious. She has us eating right out of the palm of her hand

Motorsheen wrote: »

She's probably out.

In public.

Sorry guys, I'd left my phone at his house and posted from my work computer before I left. I actually went back to his house for lunch and my phone.

He's just 4 years shy of twice my age, and I don't feel much physical attraction to him. He's so so so sweet to me though, but I feel like people would either be thinking "why is that girl kissing her dad" or "why is SHE with HIM?"
  • angelxsss
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I confess the confession that got posted as I was typing mine is way more interesting and I want to know more too. I also confess I'm curious how you ended up sleeping with someone you're ashamed of. Is it like Sex and the City where Charlotte sleeps with the Jewish lawyer and ends up marrying him once she gets past the initial embarrassment? Or is it like Freaks and Geeks where Vicki makes out with Bill and never goes near him again?

I've never really seen either of those, but it's sort of a "I've been alone forever and I'm tired of it and he's interested in me and is very nice so lets go for it." I've been going back though.
  • jnichel
    Options

I confess that I think she is sitting back and laughing her *kitten* off at us for all being so curious. She has us eating right out of the palm of her hand

She's probably out.

In public.

Sorry guys, I'd left my phone at his house and posted from my work computer before I left. I actually went back to his house for lunch and my phone.

He's just 4 years shy of twice my age, and I don't feel much physical attraction to him. He's so so so sweet to me though, but I feel like people would either be thinking "why is that girl kissing her dad" or "why is SHE with HIM?"

So, being that I'm exactly twice your age...?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options

She's probably out.

In public.

You're 4 years out of contention.

.... I feel your pain
  • angelxsss
    Options

She's probably out.

In public.

You might be my father ;)
  • km8907
    Options
    Signing off facebook. A kid described himself as being old af because he was born in 1994.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options

She's probably out.

In public.

Ha, happened to me when I went to the Gap with a older guy and the cashier called him my dad and neither of us corrected her and I just giggled about it. Don't settle though, sounds like you aren't very into him.