Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess my daughter is trying to make me go insane and just lose it. She's having an epic meltdown about soccer practice. EPIC. and about pizza. I am sooooo close to just going *kitten* insane but I don't have any damn chocolate. I have officially lost my damn mind listening to her. Oh...she's already in all the trouble, got the things taken away....there comes a point when you are eight years old and you are overtired and you just don't care. She's there.

I would come and sit with the kids if I could or to help you find your mind.. I hope the rest of the day gets a little easier.
    I confess my daughter is trying to make me go insane and just lose it. She's having an epic meltdown about soccer practice. EPIC. and about pizza. I am sooooo close to just going *kitten* insane but I don't have any damn chocolate. I have officially lost my damn mind listening to her. Oh...she's already in all the trouble, got the things taken away....there comes a point when you are eight years old and you are overtired and you just don't care. She's there.

Could I suggest Benadryl?

Its a miracle....the hubs got home in time for HIM to take them to soccer. This is the first time in......IDK.....months?(Probably something to do with the tone in my voice when I called him and suggested it would be wise of him to get home) But I'll take it. So I confess...I still need to do my workout but now that its quite with tantrum kid out the door I'm gonna have a glass of wine.

Did it ever cross your mind, that he is out here working his *kitten* off for you, so you can enjoy the pleasures of staying home with the kids, playing devils advocate, its like WTF. I guess I have been through similar, and feel for the guy.

Enjoy the pleasures of staying at home with kids? Like that isn't a full time *kitten* job? She has FIVE kids. Do you know that stress? Do you know what it is like to not get any help raising kids? It is a job that never ends. Most people get off work at a certain time. You might want to back up until you have walked in her shoes.

Seriously.

I remember when our kids were two and three years of age (just 16 months apart) and my wife was out of town.

They were trying to kill me. Well, at least that's what I was thinking at the time.

My older two are 16 months apart too

and now that I think of it.... she wasn't out of town.

she had just gone to the market for bread and eggs.

they had a 30 minute window of opportunity and they were trying to kill me with it; I'm still convinced.

I had a newborn, 2 year old, 4 year old and a
    5 1/2 year old ..
    I am indestructible, they tried many times to kill me , drive me crazy..but I survived ..the twitch in my eye is barely noticable and you can't even tell all my hair fell out..wigs are so real these days

true story.

we had neighbors, a husband and wife with no kids; they got pregnant.

twins.

12 months later.... a single birth

then... 14 months later, triplets

Zoloft was her friend.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I would come and sit with the kids if I could or to help you find your mind.. I hope the rest of the day gets a little easier.

Its a miracle....the hubs got home in time for HIM to take them to soccer. This is the first time in......IDK.....months?(Probably something to do with the tone in my voice when I called him and suggested it would be wise of him to get home) But I'll take it. So I confess...I still need to do my workout but now that its quite with tantrum kid out the door I'm gonna have a glass of wine.

Did it ever cross your mind, that he is out here working his *kitten* off for you, so you can enjoy the pleasures of staying home with the kids, playing devils advocate, its like WTF. I guess I have been through similar, and feel for the guy.

Enjoy the pleasures of staying at home with kids? Like that isn't a full time *kitten* job? She has FIVE kids. Do you know that stress? Do you know what it is like to not get any help raising kids? It is a job that never ends. Most people get off work at a certain time. You might want to back up until you have walked in her shoes.

Seriously.

I remember when our kids were two and three years of age (just 16 months apart) and my wife was out of town.

They were trying to kill me. Well, at least that's what I was thinking at the time.

they had a 30 minute window of opportunity and they were trying to kill me with it; I'm still convinced.

5 1/2 year old ..
    I am indestructible, they tried many times to kill me , drive me crazy..but I survived ..the twitch in my eye is barely noticable and you can't even tell all my hair fell out..wigs are so real these days

true story.

twins.

Zoloft was her friend.

Jesus. Sounds like a vasectomy would have been a better friend

yeah.... I think I might of had a hunting accident, alone out in the desert.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

Seriously.

5 1/2 year old ..

true story.

twins.

Zoloft was her friend.

Random story. I had a vasectomy in 2002. Divorced in 2011 and dated a woman that was 43 in 2012 that told me she was pregnant with my child. To make a long story short Maury said I was not the father so I told her we should probably see other people
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »

Seriously.

5 1/2 year old ..

true story.

twins.

Zoloft was her friend.

Random story. I had a vasectomy in 2002. Divorced in 2011 and dated a woman that was 43 in 2012 that told me she was pregnant with my child. To make a long story short Maury said I was not the father so I told her we should probably see other people

you should have married her !

well..... maybe not
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Seriously.

5 1/2 year old ..

true story.

twins.

Zoloft was her friend.

What mental hospital is she in ..I'd like to send flowers ..
    Lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    The thought of becoming a parent terrifies me. I have the upmost respect for parents. Heck ,I feel overwhelmed with a 40 hour work week, squeezing in time to exercise, cooking, and doing household chores. I don't know how you do it.

they're energy vampires

parenting can be overwhelming, financially distressing, emotionally soul crushing and devastating to a social life

.... I would do it all again in a nanosecond.

Absolutely on all accounts! It's the best and worst job I have ever had

Agree whole heartedly ..and when I see now what awesome people they turned out to be..it was all worth it
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I miss all the fun when I actually have to work and not hang out on the boards all day.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    We found a Victoria's Secret bra in the middle of the street, brand new, tags on. It's a 32DD and I'm a 36D, but it fits perfectly, so I'm keeping it.

Pics or it didn't happen.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    We found a Victoria's Secret bra in the middle of the street, brand new, tags on. It's a 32DD and I'm a 36D, but it fits perfectly, so I'm keeping it.

Pics or it didn't happen.

1jpe711waa2a.jpg

It's dark in here
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I see nothing but a black box ha.
  • suzannesb139
    suzannesb139 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My group of girlfriends is going to dinner tomorrow evening. I said I will go, but I can already feel the others in the restaurant judging me.
  • julz1177
    julz1177 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My group of girlfriends is going to dinner tomorrow evening. I said I will go, but I can already feel the others in the restaurant judging me.

If people are judging you they are not you friends. You need to find people that you are comfortable around and motivate you not bring you down. Don't go, do something that makes you happy.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Stay home, your sweatpants love you for who you are.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Seriously.

5 1/2 year old ..

true story.

twins.

Zoloft was her friend.

You put my wife up to that didn't. "Ohh, I squeezed out three kids, you can get your nads snipped." :)
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

Seriously.

5 1/2 year old ..

true story.

twins.

Zoloft was her friend.

You put my wife up to that didn't. "Ohh, I squeezed out three kids, you can get your nads snipped." :)

Its not that big of a deal really. Just sayin...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    It's icy out. I'm considering repurposing my curling grippers to regular use today