True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I really love working with veterans sometimes. Sometimes being when they're young and hot haha.

Jk I really love working with all of them, just the young hot ones are definitely a perk

Your post made me teary and my heart melt a little.
    Hugs to you. Vets need more people with your attitude.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Love my mom to death but spending hours in the ER is not how I wanted to spend my Tuesday night. She does not listen to her doctor and this is where we end up.
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Love my mom to death but spending hours in the ER is not how I wanted to spend my Tuesday night. She does not listen to her doctor and this is where we end up.

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything turns out ok

Thank you.
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options

Oh no. Keeping you and your mom in my thoughts. Hugs

Thank you.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Reading real random confessions makes my day better and makes me feel a little more normal....But only a little
  • nolan44219
    Options

Sorry in my last post I had not read this. Lost my mother last February 20th. I hope she gets better.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Sorry to hear about your mum..hope she gets better soon :)
  • nolan44219
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I found it a bit creepy when some weird woman at Victoria Secret was picking out things for me to try. They were 40% off, you can't go wrong with Victoria...well I can when you're picking the wrong sizes I'm not a 36D!!!

I hired her to take pictures but she didn't come through :/
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Im going to have a burger for lunch .. :p
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

Hope she's ok
  • MalkinMagic71
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Thanks to all for your kind words.

Sounds just like some fluid buildup so she should be ok. Now it's just getting her to listen once she goes home.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Did you recently divorce or break up? If so, go for it. Those young guys sure are cute! lol

As much as I would like to think if I did get divorced I would take a few young ladies for a ride, I confess I am not that guy. I mean, I wanna be, but I don't have that swagger.
  • nolan44219
    Options
    I cried like a snivelling child after reading the news about Chelsea Manning!!!

Best news in a long effing time.

Really? I read the story. I don't remember her though. All I saw was she exposed some government secrets. 35 years seemed like a long time though.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited January 2017
    Options

Had to go look her up ..threw me off when a mans pic came up lol
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I hope each and every person who created a "Where are you from? " thread comes down with a case of explosive diarrhea.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    My legs are the hairiest and I'm getting a pedicure. This poor lady.
  • nolan44219
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »

Really? I read the story. I don't remember her though. All I saw was she exposed some government secrets. 35 years seemed like a long time though.

Ah yea I just reeducated myself on her. I remember now. He's a guy with gender identity disorder. I have no issue with that. He did swear (or affirm) that he would support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that he would bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that he would obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over him/her, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

I'm not really sure what she exposed though. Hopefully she thought she was protecting us from domestic enemies. I TRULY hope that. If she did I'm glad she got pardoned. If however she would or did give the enemy information that put my son's life in danger. I'd be more happy to watch him have his balls cut off and shoved in his mouth.
  • cathystackyoung
    cathystackyoung Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just ate two pieces of cake. To make it worse I am an insulin dependent diabetic.
  • ClayBengal
    ClayBengal Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I confess that I snack in front of the tv at night undoing all the hard work and calorie counting that I did during the day.