True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Young guys just wanna climb all over me and I'm starting to wonder if I should play with them or not

Yes over 18
  • Toronto75
    Toronto75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Now I wish i was younger!
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I hate it when guys complain about the friend zone. I'm in plenty of guys friend zone and I don't whine about it to them. I accept that they're not attracted to me. A girl/guy doesn't owe you a relationship because you've been nice to them.

This used to bother me a lot when i was younger, now my perspective has changed. If i meet somebody that im interested in but we're not on the same wavelength i just keep it moving, whining about it wont put you in a better position.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I found it a bit creepy when some weird woman at Victoria Secret was picking out things for me to try. They were 40% off, you can't go wrong with Victoria...well I can when you're picking the wrong sizes I'm not a 36D!!!
  • forCole
    forCole Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    curiouser and curiouser...
  • salembambi
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I found it a bit creepy when some weird woman at Victoria Secret was picking out things for me to try. They were 40% off, you can't go wrong with Victoria...well I can when you're picking the wrong sizes I'm not a 36D!!!

She wanted the p
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I read the "What is the fattest thing you have done?" thread, and now I want to binge eat a bunch of fast food, cheese, and chocolate. Luckily I am at work.
  • synchkat
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »

She wanted the p

I made my escape when she was complaining about some other woman looking at stuff. Maybe she was 36D
    the things she picked out were pretty but if they're not your size put them down.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Young guys just wanna climb all over me and I'm starting to wonder if I should play with them or not

Yes over 18

The answer is yes.

And report back.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    manny75 wrote: »
    Now I wish i was younger!

Just now?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I confess that I just hid in my office for a half hour to avoid my black sheep cousin and her two kids that came in for appointments. So glad she didn't see me because they stunk of cat piss and if she had wanted to give me a hug I would have gagged.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I confess that I just hid in my office for a half hour to avoid my black sheep cousin and her two kids that came in for appointments. So glad she didn't see me because they stunk of cat piss and if she had wanted to give me a hug I would have gagged.

Lol. You make me so glad that I don't live near any family

Some days I really want to move away but I would miss my mom and sister. That is about it!
    LL5lifts wrote: »

oh my i'm glad she didn't see you

I am so glad too! Ugh. It was awful!
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess i've no clue why I'm helping the boy with math homework since I barely passed math
  • salembambi
    Options

Yes over 18

The answer is yes.

And report back.

Lol okay I think I shall
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I confess that I miss my wife.

She was gone to Nepal for 17 days. Was home for 4, of which she slept about half the time and was grumpy most of the rest. She just left this morning to go take care of her mother through some chemo treatments.

I feel like I am being a selfish kitten, and my kids are completely self sufficient, but I am just really lonely.
  • synchkat
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    I confess that I miss my wife.

She was gone to Nepal for 17 days. Was home for 4, of which she slept about half the time and was grumpy most of the rest. She just left this morning to go take care of her mother through some chemo treatments.

I feel like I am being a selfish kitten, and my kids are completely self sufficient, but I am just really lonely.

awww that's tough hope yogis get some time together soon.