True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    My legs are the hairiest and I'm getting a pedicure. This poor lady.

You are cruel

I was going to shave like an hour before but I read about how that's bad too so bleh. They're getting a great yelp review though. She gave a scalp-tingling leg massage
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I decided to work out after getting a bag of blood taken out of me. I was told not to. I should have listened. I blame my mom for my stubbornness lol.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I really love working with veterans sometimes. Sometimes being when they're young and hot haha.

Jk I really love working with all of them, just the young hot ones are definitely a perk

Are you hiring?

you're too much competition for me though! So no >:)
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

You are cruel

I was going to shave like an hour before but I read about how that's bad too so bleh. They're getting a great yelp review though. She gave a scalp-tingling leg massage

Shaving is bad?

*chanting* I will not take this in a different direction.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options

You are cruel

Shaving is bad?

Shaving opens your skin to infection or greater risk anyway. They say you can the day before but you shouldn't the day of. Plus they exfoliate your legs and shaving already exfoliates so leaving your skin too dry potentially.
  • jnichel
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

You are cruel

Shaving is bad?

Precisely my thoughts

You're just trying to corrupt me. ;)
  • jnichel
    Options

You are cruel

Shaving is bad?

Precisely my thoughts

You're already corrupted

Damn, my secret is out.
  • jnichel
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

You are cruel

Shaving is bad?

Precisely my thoughts

You're already corrupted

Damn, my secret is out.

You never had anyone convinced

8emgmkryky3t.png
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Spoiler Alert!

Hic sunt et amentes et sexus

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Ughhh...beating myself up a bit fro losing my cool with my youngest son last night. Told him he was useless. Said his reputation in the house was being lazy, not listening, and doing everything he finally does do half-assed. That is NOT who I am as a father, mentor, and leader, so I am very disappointed in myself. Spent all last night and this morning trying to find a way to apologize and turn this into a positive learning experience for both of us.

@Timshel_ try something like this? Be honest....Listen little dude...I'm feeling terrible about what I said. That isn't how a father should talk to his son, that isn't how I truly feel. I was feeling frustrated and upset and I lashed out at you. It wasn't fair, and it wasn't nice...and family shouldn't do that to one another....but the reality of it is that it sometimes happens. None of us are perfect....we aren't machines, and we have emotions that sometimes just get the best of us. The powerful thing about family and respect and love is that when a mistake like this does happen, we are man enough, and strong enough to realize our mistake and own up to it. So i'd like to apologize to you. You're my son, and I don't want to knock you down and put you down with my words. There are plenty of people out in real life who WILL do that. Life can be hard and it certainly isn't always nice and fair. I'm here to help pick you up when life knocks you down, and I always will be. But know that even me, your dad, probably the strongest guy you know, isn't always the strongest guy you know. And thats ok. The important thing is that I do the best I can and I try to make it right. I just wanted you to know that.

Copy, paste, save, memorize. You're awesome @LL5lifts
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    MadMaxV8 wrote: »
    @angelxsss wrote: »

You are cruel

Did it include a happy ending?

I legit always wondered if those types of places actually existed.