True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that I cut the crap out of myself shaving and I put on an Avengers Band-Aid even though I have plenty of "adult" Band-Aids that I could have used.

I like you more and more each day

<3
    Wait, are you flirting with me?

;):* now I am.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I confess that I cut the crap out of myself shaving and I put on an Avengers Band-Aid even though I have plenty of "adult" Band-Aids that I could have used.

I have three daughters at home. Sometimes I rock the Hello Kitty band aids.

Don't care though...

Real men wear Hello Kitty Band-Aids

I want a Hello Kitty neck tattoo for my birthday.
  • JLAJ81
    Options

I like you more and more each day

<3
    Wait, are you flirting with me?

;):* now I am.

Still not giving you my phone number or my address or my SSN

I just want the SSN.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    tjiddy wrote: »

I have three daughters at home. Sometimes I rock the Hello Kitty band aids.

Don't care though...

Real men wear Hello Kitty Band-Aids

I want a Hello Kitty neck tattoo for my birthday.

As long as she's naked

I would have it no other way.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    my hair smells really good today
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I've refrained from being mean and "judgey" twice today. I'm on a roll.

I'm doing this again. I've typed up 3 different replies to threads and deleted them.
    #avoidthedrama
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I confess I've refrained from being mean and "judgey" twice today. I'm on a roll.

I'm doing this again. I've typed up 3 different replies to threads and deleted them.
    #avoidthedrama

If it helps you can always just send them in a PM to me. This way you can vent and nobody gets hurt. And it will make me smile.

Do you think they'd let us have an "anonymous complaint thread" ?

Not if it's about members. They would shut it down real quick.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

#avoidthedrama

If it helps you can always just send them in a PM to me. This way you can vent and nobody gets hurt. And it will make me smile.

we never get to have any fun. anonymously.

I know. I'm trying to be on my best behavior because of the warnings and flags last week.
    #sensitivebastids
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess sometimes I roll my eyes so hard when I read stuff here that I'm worried they'll get stuck in the back of my eye sockets
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess sometimes I roll my eyes so hard when I read stuff here that I'm worried they'll get stuck in the back of my eye sockets

Me too girl, me too.
    On occasion I'll have to post BAER (bigass eye roll) just because I want them to know.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess I wish I could log on each day to a cheat sheet of all the threads where drama or stupid shite is happening so I wouldn't have to go looking for it.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

#avoidthedrama

I know. I'm trying to be on my best behavior because of the warnings and flags last week.
    #sensitivebastids

Another flag really? Gheeze. Seriously, I know you're going to flag this also, (whoever you are) but why are you coming for me. Send me a PM so I'll at least know who you are and how on earth I've offended you. Is sarcasm too much for you to handle? If so, I'd totally stay off Chit Chat forums as they are full of sarcastic humor. Here' a tip, don't take everything so personally. It's not necessarily about you.
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I also confess that even though I said I wouldn't look at the selfie threads anymore, I did, but since I refuse to post on them I have to say here that @littlemissbgiff you are so beautiful!!!! You should post selfies every day! <3

Yes she should!

#avoidthedrama

if only there were a place....a private place....to go that is free from moderation. Almost like an exclusive club of sorts...invite only.

Gahhh nevermind....this isn't facebook.

Is there a such place? I want to join!