Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited February 2017
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess that I hate when the pot calls the kettle black.

I made 2 posts "complaining" about the situation. People asked questions and gave me advice, and I responded to those posts. The very next day, I followed the advice.

He, on the other hand, has mentioned hating himself and how everyone hates him and how he's too short and wants to die or whatever countless times. He too gets good advice, never does anything about it.

Honestly I don't see how this is a pot and kettle situation at all.

You don't understand depression if you think he can just get over it. This is an outlet for him just as for everyone else. I would rather he tell someone even of a group strangers on the Internet that he thinking of killing himself and they talk him down than he actually kill himself. Coming from someone that has lost too many people due to suicide. Including just a few months ago, my father in law blew his head off with absolutely no warning with my mother in law in the house. I had to clean his blood, skin, brain tissue, bone fragments and I have no effing clue what else off walks and carpets. I would rather no one go through that. It still haunts me. Besides this a judgment free confession thread. .
    I confess that I hate when the pot calls the kettle black.

I made 2 posts "complaining" about the situation. People asked questions and gave me advice, and I responded to those posts. The very next day, I followed the advice.

He, on the other hand, has mentioned hating himself and how everyone hates him and how he's too short and wants to die or whatever countless times. He too gets good advice, never does anything about it.

Honestly I don't see how this is a pot and kettle situation at all.

You don't understand depression if you think he can just get over it. This is an outlet to say personal things for him just as for everyone else. I would rather he tell someone even of a group strangers on the Internet that he is thinking of killing himself and they talk him down than he actually kill himself. Thus is coming from someone that has lost too many people due to suicide. Including just a few months ago, my father in law, he blew his head off with absolutely no warning with my mother in law in the house. I had to clean his blood, skin, brain tissue, bone fragments and I have no effing clue what else off walks and carpets for two days. I would rather no one have to go through that. It still haunts me.

Besides this a judgment free confession thread.

Funny because I felt a lot of judgment for some things I've said.

And I wasn't suggesting he just get over it. I've been there, I understand where he's coming from. But I'm just saying he doesn't seem to be seeking help or making any sorts of changes to help the situation improve, or at least try to improve it.

And I'm sorry that happened to you.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, *********************************************.

I really would.

this says that you would give me a smooch if you saw me doesn't it.

It certainly could.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member

I really would.

It certainly could.

I know what it said ..and yes we can do that you saucy devil >:):D
  • Timshel_

I really would.

It certainly could.

I know what it said ..and yes we can do that you saucy devil >:):D

Saucey devil...I like that. I support this.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    It seems stupid but I wish I'd had a good time at my prom

I only went in to take a picture with my date.
  • Timshel_

Never went, don't regret it. Never even think about it until someone says something about it.

• Timshel_
    geez thats a polite way of letting me down easy. Its ok....I have a wiener dog that likes to kiss me.

Pssshhhh, wutevs. You know I totally <3 you.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited February 2017

Never went, don't regret it. Never even think about it until someone says something about it.

Me neither ...we don't have prom ..its called a formal , same thing I think
  • Timshel_
    you shut yo mouth....I wanted to post the words wiener and kiss

So you were just using me and my feelings?! Bish, you owe me.

*mumbles something about weiner and kisses*
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    I seam to have missed a lot of drama.. Carry on..
  • Timshel_
    I was in one of thos multi-head showers once...i made sure they hit everywhere.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    I'm getting really sick of MFP but I can't stay away...
  • Timshel_
    I was in one of thos multi-head showers once...i made sure they hit everywhere.

I assume you were thinking about me at the time.

:#:p
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Just learned I was conceived at a Disney resort. The most magical place on earth indeed.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    Just learned I was conceived at a Disney resort. The most magical place on earth indeed.

I'm named after Wendy from Peter Pan. haha

Talk about an expensive vacation.
  • jbirdgreen
    jbirdgreen Posts: 569 Member
    I confess that I haven't been tracking calories lately, and have just been coming here for these posts.

I also am married, but flirting on here reminds me of being a teenager and sneaking on the Yahoo message boards. It's nostalgic and not serious.
  • jbirdgreen
    jbirdgreen Posts: 569 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    jbirdgreen wrote: »

I also am married, but flirting on here reminds me of being a teenager and sneaking on the Yahoo message boards. It's nostalgic and not serious.

Do you mean you aren't really in love with me?

Oh lstrat, my love for thee stretches from the depths of the Marianna Trench to the peaks of Mt. Everest.

...too much?
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    slivesey77 wrote: »
    I confess I hold my tongue a lot on here.

If you need help keeping your tongue busy..

... go ahead and finish your sentence. Don't leave me hanging.