Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    I confess that on the way home today I misjudged a turn that I've made 1000 times and smacked tight into the curb. I completely wrecked my tire and I had no spare, Not sure if anything else is wrong but my steering also started to act up before i pulled over. The dealership is closed on Sundays so i have wait until Monday to get it fixed, feeling pretty terrible right now, freak accident, life happens fast, blah.......
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    I confess that on the way home today I misjudged a turn that I've made 1000 times and smacked tight into the curb. I completely wrecked my tire and I had no spare, Not sure if anything else is wrong but my steering also started to act up before i pulled over. The dealership is closed on Sundays so i have wait until Monday to get it fixed, feeling pretty terrible right now, freak accident, life happens fast, blah.......

Ohh no..sorry to hear love :( that sux
  • cherubino49
    cherubino49 Posts: 3 Member
    I confess that while I tell my therapist the number on the scale doesn't bother me if I make progress strength-wise at the gym, the number on the scale does bother me...a lot.
  • cherubino49
    I confess that I really want to get plastic surgery...

Me too...even though I know it's awful on your body. I work in surgery and see how dangerous and damaging it can be to the body yet I'd still take a surgeon up on a free tummy tuck if he offered it.
  • cherubino49
    I confess that I am irritated with my bf for not working out with me when he constantly complains he is fat. on..my...last..nerve...!

YES! And then mine tries to tempt me with bad food so he won't be the only fatty in the house. I don't think so buddy.
  • Cerealsensei
    I confess that there's something about older women that I find really attractive.
  • slimgirljo15
    I confess that there's something about older women that I find really attractive.

*cough* ..helloooo ;) lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    csbnga wrote: »
    I confess I'd like to crush a Mellow Mushroom pizza right now. That being said, rum won out as my treat for the weekend instead of pizza.

Agree. Thai Dye and beers ftw
  • looklucklove
    looklucklove Posts: 128 Member

How old are we talking about here? 87? 'Cause I'm a little younger than that....
  • Cerealsensei

*winks hey lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I just made a deal with someone I might end up regretting
  • slimgirljo15

*winks hey lol

So..uhmmm how YOU doin? :wink:
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    synchkat wrote: »

Was it with Monty Hall? Always go with curtain #1
  • Cerealsensei

How old are we talking about here? 87? 'Cause I'm a little younger than that....

hmmm, how about we replace that 8 with a 4 or 5 lol
  • synchkat
    csbnga wrote: »

Was it with Monty Hall? Always go with curtain #1

But I wanted rhe big box. Ugh now you tell me
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member

Ooo girl, spill the tea.
  • synchkat
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Ooo girl, spill the tea.

It's boring. I want a friend to do an event at a skating competition and told her if she does I'll do my respective one. Means I'd be out there alone. I don't do that. I always have a partner or a herd. this was dumb. I'll have to practice skating drunk
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Ooo girl, spill the tea.

It's boring. I want a friend to do an event at a skating competition and told her if she does I'll do my respective one. Means I'd be out there alone. I don't do that. I always have a partner or a herd. this was dumb. I'll have to practice skating drunk

You'll be awesome.
  • synchkat
    As much as I love performing and it's dance which is my thing it terrifies me. But I know if I don't I'll watch the event and regret not e tiring but it's scary....being alone you're so vulnerable. I have the deal though so I might have to
  • synchkat
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    As much as I love performing and it's dance which is my thing it terrifies me. But I know if I don't I'll watch the event and regret not e tiring but it's scary....being alone you're so vulnerable. I have the deal though so I might have to

I'm sure it's nerve wracking, but you'll do great!

I'll try. At least I'll get to wear some pretty dresses. :)