Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    mrarmaan wrote: »
    alot of things to confess but for now i hate waking up early and double hate to take shower in winter its freezing

I hate taking showers all the time for this reason
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member

Sometimes when I watch Saving Private Ryan, I'm secretly rooting for the Germans to kill Matt Damon.

It's not because I'm a fan of the Nazis (I'm not; they were total *kitten*), it's just because Matt Damon is such an overrated actor.
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    edited February 2017
    My friends and I went to brunch today, but since we can't legally order alcohol yet, we brought champagne in a coffee mug and ordered orange juice to make our own mimosas....
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I confess, *********************************************.

I really would.
  • mizzstay
    mizzstay Posts: 1 Member
    I confess I have not kept my workout schedule. I track my food and thank goodness I'm still losing weight.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    It's still only 60 degrees and cloudy, I've been waiting all morning for it to warm up, and I need to go do my trail run, but my delicate self doesn't like the cold, so I'm sitting here waiting for the sun to come out instead of doing what I need to do. I know I'll warm up once I start running, but I would prefer to start at 65 degrees. That would be perfect. (I like it between 65 and 80.)

What a diva...
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    I confess that I've just finished a fantastic shoulder session, using others hatred of me as fuel for motivation. Wonderful!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    It's still only 60 degrees and cloudy, I've been waiting all morning for it to warm up, and I need to go do my trail run, but my delicate self doesn't like the cold, so I'm sitting here waiting for the sun to come out instead of doing what I need to do. I know I'll warm up once I start running, but I would prefer to start at 65 degrees. That would be perfect. (I like it between 65 and 80.)

What a diva...

I only run when the temp is in a certain range too. So basically I run from maybe May until September. Although summer is often too hot. I don't see your waiting as bad :)
  • angelxsss
    Lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    slivesey77 wrote: »
    I confess I hold my tongue a lot on here.

I confess I have to learn to do this more here and in real life or this face in my profile picture will become permanent.
  • chabr38
    chabr38 Posts: 24 Member
    I confess that my ex showed up to try and reconcile. It was heartbreaking and after seeing him I was tempted to go back. But I know in my heart we were not happy. I haven't felt such sadness in a long time.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member

Me too.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member

Please don't. .you'd look so cute in prison :D
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member

That's a purdy mouth you got there.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    I confess it's been a pretty rough day so far but I'm determined not to be defeated by the struggle, the beard never loses.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    I confess it's been a pretty rough day so far but I'm determined not to be defeated by the struggle, the beard never loses.

Hugggsss :*
  • angelxsss
    edited February 2017
    I confess that I hate when the pot calls the kettle black.

I made 2 posts "complaining" about the situation. People asked questions and gave me advice, and I responded to those posts. The very next day, I followed the advice.

He, on the other hand, has mentioned hating himself and how everyone hates him and how he's too short and wants to die or whatever countless times. He too gets good advice, never does anything about it.

Honestly I don't see how this is a pot and kettle situation at all.