True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    embeers wrote: »
    I confess, my best friends fiance of 3 years DIED Friday night, overdose/STUPID heroin.
    I told everyone it was a heart attack~

I'm sorry to hear this.
  • embeers
    embeers Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all. I know this doesnt matter, but he snorted it. I always thought you had to shoot up.
    What a TRAGIC EPIDEMIC
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    embeers wrote: »
    Thanks to all. I know this doesnt matter, but he snorted it. I always thought you had to shoot up.
    What a TRAGIC EPIDEMIC

One of my "friends" used to smoke it
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Always tell the truth
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I confess I cried today. A lot. It was necessary. I also confess that I'm eating fries with BBQ sauce on my freshly laundered white linen sheets...makes me feel like a rebel.
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    Why cry?? There is no need to cry :D
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess I cried today. A lot. It was necessary. I also confess that I'm eating fries with BBQ sauce on my freshly laundered white linen sheets...makes me feel like a rebel.

Hope you're ok:-( I cried a lot yesterday. It's true wen they say the sun will come up tomorrow x
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

You OK sweetie??
  • Sunna_W
    Sunna_W Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I confess that aging sucks and people acting like women of a certain age are invisible hurts my feelings.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Sunna_W wrote: »
    I confess that aging sucks and people acting like women of a certain age are invisible hurts my feelings.
    I see you :*
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess starting over isn't as hard as I thought it would be. I let the fear of change keep me trapped for too long.

The house looks bare and empty, but I'm happier than I've been in a long time. I'm looking forward to repainting and redecorating my house the way I want.

<3 I am so happy for you and proud that you took that step!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess that this fundraising campaign for my friends daughter's lung transplant is stressing me out. I am so tired of the constant emails and texts from some of my team members about things that don't need to be shared at that moment. I know the mean well but I need a day off from it!
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I confess that this fundraising campaign for my friends daughter's lung transplant is stressing me out. I am so tired of the constant emails and texts from some of my team members about things that don't need to be shared at that moment. I know the mean well but I need a day off from it!

The world needs more people who give of themselves like you do. I hope you get some rest.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    I confess I let alcohol keep me from progress and sadly not doing better.

This.

I'm giving it up as of today. :D

Maybe.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    I officially quit alcohol this weekend.

wow way to go. I need to do something like that.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm struggling today. I hate Mondays!!!!!