True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Truth be told, I have sent one full body nude on MFP before. It was actually a progress pic and wasn't really meant as a nude, per se. Only a few people actually got that. Imma prude really.

But I dun wanna kill mah forum swagger and persona.

I've sent nudes as progress pics, so I feel ya. Especially when the changes are so subtle that you have to say "well, hate to break it to you, but you have to see me naked to be able to notice."

I also sent one that was purely a grooming consultation
  • angelxsss
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I have turned into a coffee snob

Not I. Community Coffee New Orleans Blend in the Keurig, but I'm not above drinking the generic coffee we have here at work.

Since I started using a french press, I can't stand Keurig coffee! I guess I'm a little bit of a coffee snob.

I don't drink coffee for the taste though....it's my caffeine delivery system because it has 0 calories compared to what I would rather be drinking, Mt Dew Code Red. :)

same, but I HAVE to do lattes. I've tried just coffee and I literally can't drink it without wincing after each sip.
  • angelxsss
    edited January 2017
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Truth be told, I have sent one full body nude on MFP before. It was actually a progress pic and wasn't really meant as a nude, per se. Only a few people actually got that. Imma prude really.

I've sent nudes as progress pics, so I feel ya. Especially when the changes are so subtle that you have to say "well, hate to break it to you, but you have to see me naked to be able to notice."

I have a keen eye for small changes....where do I subscribe

all you have to do is ask cutie ;) but you also probably have to start cracking the whip because now there are no changes to be seen
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

I'm here to comment on your progress and cheer you on. Just sayin'. ;)
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I have turned into a coffee snob

Not I. Community Coffee New Orleans Blend in the Keurig, but I'm not above drinking the generic coffee we have here at work.

That shyte is the bomb. Screw Starbux$$$$
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

I have a keen eye for small changes....where do I subscribe

all you have to do is ask cutie ;) but you also probably have to start cracking the whip because now there are no changes to be seen

no no no this goes against mfp policy....asking means no noodz....no asking means you get noodz.

What if you specifically ask for noodz not to be sent? Should I got to my inbox now?
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Got it. Everyone'd better get ready for some surprises ;)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Sweet! I love surprises and I am super bored today!
  • ajw101788
    ajw101788 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    i confess i cant fall alseep with out jacking off
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Sweet! I love surprises and I am super bored today!

This is borderline asking for it.....so you are DENIED.

l4bkol2pleeu.jpg

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    i confess that i promised myself and a few others i would dedicate today to being non judgemental, but then i opened these forums and decided you people make that utterly impossible :lol:

The struggle is real girl. I know it.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    i confess that i promised myself and a few others i would dedicate today to being non judgemental, but then i opened these forums and decided you people make that utterly impossible :lol:

That's what I'm here for.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

The struggle is real girl. I know it.

That's what I'm here for.

tumblr_m5spbbNQgK1r5s4n9o1_500.gif

i knew y'all would get it :heart: