True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I realize now that sometimes when you hit send on a message, the button should actually read "take a number".

I confess I've never had that problem. Even my super creepy messages get read.

Me neither...I only message people I send noodz to or cookie recipes

You're MFP'ing properly.
  • HG210
    HG210 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I confess that MFP brings laughter to my day.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I realize now that sometimes when you hit send on a message, the button should actually read "take a number".

Hey I want cookie recipies and noodz!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I follow mfp procedure and ONLY send them unsolicited.

So that's why I just get messages! I asked for the noodz and cookies?
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options

I follow mfp procedure and ONLY send them unsolicited.

Butt...I love cookies
  • AndrewPX
    AndrewPX Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Same B)

i'll answer super creepy LOL
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Truth be told, I have sent one full body nude on MFP before. It was actually a progress pic and wasn't really meant as a nude, per se. Only a few people actually got that. Imma prude really.

But I dun wanna kill mah forum swagger and persona.

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

I don't know about the nUdes, but the cookie recipes are awesome ;)
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I have turned into a coffee snob

Right there, to a point.

Have you bought your own espresso machine, grinder, and order coffee from places you never been to, or even know where they are?

• Timshel_
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I use a French press and grind my beans every morning. However, I just get the Costa Rican beans from BJ's wholesale.

I bought a Gaggia Classic and a Baratza Vario grinder. Really, I LOVE Lavaza Super Creme' and buy it in bulk all the time, but I do order speciality beans often to try.

Love the process of dialing in shots till they get that creamy, thick reddish coffee syrup look.

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Truth be told, I have sent one full body nude on MFP before. It was actually a progress pic and wasn't really meant as a nude, per se. Only a few people actually got that. Imma prude really.

But I dun wanna kill mah forum swagger and persona.

:o
  • jnichel
    Options

Not I. Community Coffee New Orleans Blend in the Keurig, but I'm not above drinking the generic coffee we have here at work.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    When I was a kid my dad always used to say drinking coffee would put hair on your chest. I never had any interest in trying it and when I finally did I hated it. There is no amount of cream or sugar to make coffee drinkable for me :s

Hahaha, my Dad said that same thing and that it would stunt my growth.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid my dad always used to say drinking coffee would put hair on your chest. I never had any interest in trying it and when I finally did I hated it. There is no amount of cream or sugar to make coffee drinkable for me :s

I-won-t-hear-it-and-I-won-t-respond-to-it-animated-gif-arrested-development-31133206-500-235.gif
  • jnichel
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »

Not I. Community Coffee New Orleans Blend in the Keurig, but I'm not above drinking the generic coffee we have here at work.

Since I started using a french press, I can't stand Keurig coffee! I guess I'm a little bit of a coffee snob.

I don't drink coffee for the taste though....it's my caffeine delivery system because it has 0 calories compared to what I would rather be drinking, Mt Dew Code Red. :)