True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I had a dream involving MFP last night... I dreamed was in my old high school band room with a new director helping him take attendance. The band was made up of people from high school, former coworkers, and people from MFP. After attendance we ran an obstacle course that involved getting food at a buffet. You all looked fantastic.

My brain is a weird place.

:D If you're going to dream about me naked, I'd rather you not call me a buffet. I prefer sweet titz.

How did you know everyone was naked?! I left that out on purpose. Spill all my secrets...
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I confess I was letting a nasty rumor get to me in a big way... but today I decided to just laugh it off. Snotty old ladies need something fun to talk about, I suppose.

you keep talking about this nasty rumor. I kind of want to know what it is so I can tell the old ladies to go and get struck by lightning. When we try to better ourselves, those who are stuck in unhappiness tend to be the most brutal.

Old lady at church is telling people the reason I'm working out and wearing make up is to catch a sugar daddy and leave my husband.

omg. Some people are just dumbasses.

Right? I mean... not like I'm trying to get healthy. Or be a good example for my son. Or finally starting to like how I look for the first time in my life. Or I can finally fit into some of my older clothes...

Cranky old birds.

Its what I said before. When unhappy people see others bettering themselves, they just cant *kitten* stand it and have to lash out. Just consider it a compliment.

That's how I've decided to see it. If they think I'm looking good enough to catch a sugar daddy then I'm doing something right! :D

sugar daddy?

.... would you settle for a maxed out credit card and a couple of bad checks?

I'm asking for a friend.

If it's maxed out, how could you(r friend) buy me all the things?!

that's easy!

.... five finger discount

Don't get caught.

Then we can talk.

fair enough

plus you've been running.... which skill comes in mighty handy when talking to the police

That or a low cut top. I'll plan for both.

(What are we getting?)
    I confess I was letting a nasty rumor get to me in a big way... but today I decided to just laugh it off. Snotty old ladies need something fun to talk about, I suppose.

you keep talking about this nasty rumor. I kind of want to know what it is so I can tell the old ladies to go and get struck by lightning. When we try to better ourselves, those who are stuck in unhappiness tend to be the most brutal.

Old lady at church is telling people the reason I'm working out and wearing make up is to catch a sugar daddy and leave my husband.

Right? I mean... not like I'm trying to get healthy. Or be a good example for my son. Or finally starting to like how I look for the first time in my life. Or I can finally fit into some of my older clothes...

Cranky old birds.

Its what I said before. When unhappy people see others bettering themselves, they just cant *kitten* stand it and have to lash out. Just consider it a compliment.

That's how I've decided to see it. If they think I'm looking good enough to catch a sugar daddy then I'm doing something right! :D

sugar daddy?

I'm asking for a friend.

that's easy!

Don't get caught.

Then we can talk.

fair enough

plus you've been running.... which skill comes in mighty handy when talking to the police

(What are we getting?)

What are we getting?

The Sun, The Moon and The Stars ....

Are we going to a book store?

When the cards are maxed out and the bad checks are flying...the bookstore. A.K.A. The library.
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Options
    I confess...it's someone's birthday. I'd rather not think about her, but I am. I won't see her. We won't talk or text. There's a wall a million miles high and wide in between us that I've built to protect myself. But...today is gonna be a little rough.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I wish it was Saturday.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    fidycixer wrote: »

Cranky old birds.

sugar daddy?

I'm asking for a friend.

that's easy!

Don't get caught.

Then we can talk.

fair enough

(What are we getting?)

Cranky old birds.

sugar daddy?

I'm asking for a friend.

that's easy!

Don't get caught.

Then we can talk.

fair enough

(What are we getting?)

What are we getting?

The Sun, The Moon and The Stars ....

Are we going to a book store?

When the cards are maxed out and the bad checks are flying...the bookstore. A.K.A. The library.

I love libraries. And book stores. And books in general.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Your passwords are 80085
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Yes, sorry I forgot to close the door
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I'm already starting to regret my decision to run outside in the daylight this afternoon... I've already got that feeling of dread that someone is going to try to stop me and talk to me when I'm trying to pay attention to the timer. Almost willing to brave the sub-freezing temps that will show up after dark to avoid it.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I confess this wall clock won't be right again til fall...
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Options

All the clocks in my gym were all wrong this morning. And they all had different times. I loathe DST.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    Options
    fidycixer wrote: »

All the clocks in my gym were all wrong this morning. And they all had different times. I loathe DST.

Seriously one of my biggest pet peeves. The wall ones just seem so dang... high :/ (Yes, yes... I'm really thatttt lazy lol). But the car one?!? The car one is the WORST!!! :D
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    Options

My car is only right for half the year

A million times yasssssss! The struggle is SO real :|
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    I was forced into the awkward position last night of...

Eat pizza, chips, and a Danish, while pretending to drink a soda (drank about 1/2)....or, come off to coworkers like I was to good for their choice of cuisine for my last night covering Graves with them this week...

Good by what abs I had... :D:s
    I'll see you again hopefully this time next week...
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I spend too much time looking in the mirror lately trying to see changes in my shape.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    I confess that my sister emailed me my mother passed away the other night and I feel nothing. I don't mean I'm numb because I can't believe it. I just don't care. I've been more saddened by celebrities dying than her.

I also think I might be a borderline sociopath because of it.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    962o8filxyu8.jpg

I confess I'm about to fall asleep here and I'm wondering if I will be safe sleeping at a British pub
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    you are gooned!
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    962o8filxyu8.jpg

I confess I'm about to fall asleep here and I'm wondering if I will be safe sleeping at a British pub

Holy smokes, ask the bartender to call you a cab and be careful
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome best selfie ever