True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't know how much longer I can make it

If you need a break, it's OK. Just make it quick and come back to hang out with us
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I was letting a nasty rumor get to me in a big way... but today I decided to just laugh it off. Snotty old ladies need something fun to talk about, I suppose.
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I was letting a nasty rumor get to me in a big way... but today I decided to just laugh it off. Snotty old ladies need something fun to talk about, I suppose.

The best thing to do with rumors is nothing. Which is essentially the same thing as laughing it off. Good on you for taking the high road.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    my early onset degenerative arthritis has effected my life for the past 4 years.. real bummer.

Im sorry ..my sister is suffering too...they say move ..but somedays it hurts her to do so :/
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I confess that we bought a voice changer for my nieces 5th birthday coming up but me and the bf have been using it a lot to impersonate her to each other. We'll have to buy replacement batteries for sure lol.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

I'm glad you laughed it off!

I've decided if they think I'm starting to look like I can catch a sugar daddy, then I must be doing something right! :D Let 'em talk. I'm just gonna be over here kicking *kitten* and pretending they don't exist.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

you keep talking about this nasty rumor. I kind of want to know what it is so I can tell the old ladies to go and get struck by lightning. When we try to better ourselves, those who are stuck in unhappiness tend to be the most brutal.

Old lady at church is telling people the reason I'm working out and wearing make up is to catch a sugar daddy and leave my husband.
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options

you keep talking about this nasty rumor. I kind of want to know what it is so I can tell the old ladies to go and get struck by lightning. When we try to better ourselves, those who are stuck in unhappiness tend to be the most brutal.

Old lady at church is telling people the reason I'm working out and wearing make up is to catch a sugar daddy and leave my husband.

I think there is a thread about this very topic somewhere else right now. Something about fitness girls. Could be wrong tho...
  • FeraFilia
    Options

omg. Some people are just dumbasses.

Right? I mean... not like I'm trying to get healthy. Or be a good example for my son. Or finally starting to like how I look for the first time in my life. Or I can finally fit into some of my older clothes...

Cranky old birds.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

Just keep biting that tongue
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Just keep biting that tongue

Aww can see your handsome face again .. :p
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

omg. Some people are just dumbasses.

Right? I mean... not like I'm trying to get healthy. Or be a good example for my son. Or finally starting to like how I look for the first time in my life. Or I can finally fit into some of my older clothes...

Cranky old birds.

Its what I said before. When unhappy people see others bettering themselves, they just cant *kitten* stand it and have to lash out. Just consider it a compliment.

That's how I've decided to see it. If they think I'm looking good enough to catch a sugar daddy then I'm doing something right! :D

sugar daddy?

.... would you settle for a maxed out credit card and a couple of bad checks?

I'm asking for a friend.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Ask her how much money her son makes

As her how much money her son makes :D

I just saw this... lol. I might have to borrow it.