Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    Jo, it's how I've gotten through this past year without seriously grieving over the loss of my Mom (also my best friend), 2 uncles, and others. Just don't chase the rabbit, keep eyes forward, and keep on moving.

I've cried a couple times, but overall, haven't grieved the way others KNEW I would.

Sorry to hear of so many losses :* .. I can't even imagine the pain and loss..hugs..

Mine was an exhusband ....I knew I'd moved ahead when I stopped thinking up horrible ways for him to meet his maker :/
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    That's a good move on your part! Don't waste such energy and thoughts on the likes of him. You're too good for that :)
  • jklaurvick
    jklaurvick Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    I confess that I'm too flirty everywhere I go.

I used to have this same problem....
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    jklaurvick wrote: »
    I confess that I'm too flirty everywhere I go.

Me too darlin.

Hi !
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    I must confess I've been up since 3am and have gone through every emotion in 3hrs.

Currently in 'agitated' mode.....possibly soon to be followed by utterly frustrated.

:(
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I must confess I've been up since 3am and have gone through every emotion in 3hrs.

Currently in 'agitated' mode.....possibly soon to be followed by utterly frustrated.

I'll likely be up until 3am going through the rest of the emotions I missed today.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »

I'll likely be up until 3am going through the rest of the emotions I missed today.

I've been up since 3am, only feeling tired but relaxed thanks to my kitty.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I'm up... I'm always up right now... because night shift...
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    I confess I'm sick of men and their midlife crises. Thinking that they can send me what ever they like and then they get mad at me for telling them to *kitten* off, go back to bed with their wives and leave me the *kitten* alone.
    Then they tell me I have no sense of humor cause I don't wanna sext, flirt or send them nude pictures of me or my pole dancing videos.
    This may come off as arrogance but I'm not here or on instagram to flirt and the next dick pic I'll get will be posted on my instagram with the person tagged on it for his friends and family to see.

You go girl!!!!!!!
  • kq1981
    I confess that I let a person with whom I have had no meaningful contact in almost six months control a disproportionate share of my thoughts and actions.

Although this has waned over the last month or so I still allow it to fester. I have taken steps to throw this person out of my life for good and to keep them far far away from me. Sadly I am not sure what to do to "slay the dragon" and remove all the remnants of this person once and for all.

It's a frustrating feeling. I hate it.

This is my story!!!! It's only been 3.5 months though. If u find anything that helps let me know. I also hate hindsite in these situations. The ifs and maybes.
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    I confess I'm sick of men and their midlife crises. Thinking that they can send me what ever they like and then they get mad at me for telling them to *kitten* off, go back to bed with their wives and leave me the *kitten* alone.
    Then they tell me I have no sense of humor cause I don't wanna sext, flirt or send them nude pictures of me or my pole dancing videos.
    This may come off as arrogance but I'm not here or on instagram to flirt and the next dick pic I'll get will be posted on my instagram with the person tagged on it for his friends and family to see.

you said you wanted that pic! ;););)

• browneyedgirl749

I applaud you!!
  • browneyedgirl749
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Have you ever sent a D pic back to a guy to freak him out? I think that is my next move. From now on when guys send the D I will send another one right back and say "mine is bigger". Hahaha. Bet that stops that crap right away.

HA! That is a great idea!
  • browneyedgirl749

Have you ever sent a D pic back to a guy to freak him out? I think that is my next move. From now on when guys send the D I will send another one right back and say "mine is bigger". Hahaha. Bet that stops that crap right away.

HA! That is a great idea!

It would be better if you could somehow video their reaction ;)

Facetime that *kitten*! LOL
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I confess that today I decided (out of absolutely nowhere) that I would love to take some kind of dance class. Swing maybe? I really have no idea. I just want to do it. I don't know if you have to take a partner though and I don't know of anyone who would be even remotely interested. So I will probably wuss out and not do it :/

You s should totally do this. I always want to take dance classes but lack of a partner makes me chicken out. I think most say people without partners are welcome but then you might end up dancing with another woman or if you're lucky the instructor. I say go for it!
  • kq1981
    I confess that today I decided (out of absolutely nowhere) that I would love to take some kind of dance class. Swing maybe? I really have no idea. I just want to do it. I don't know if you have to take a partner though and I don't know of anyone who would be even remotely interested. So I will probably wuss out and not do it :/

I would so love to do salsa!
  • browneyedgirl749
    kq1981 wrote: »

I would so love to do salsa!

Me too! I've been wanting to take salsa lessons for years! I don't think they even offer the classes around here. So I settle for Zumba. LOL
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member

Most definitely do it! Every time I feel like I am starting to chicken out of things, I watch some Yes Man. Best movie ever to make you do *kitten* lol.
    Most good places usually couple you with someone, I wouldn't worry about going there alone. It's going to be weird at first but meh who cares, enjoy it! Annd of course share your jazz hand moves with us when you do.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Everyday now we have peregrine falcons hanging out in our giant tree. While they are beautiful and thankfully now off the endangered list I'm not sure I want to be finding little bits of whatever they eat falling from my tree. Although I do suspect they are to thank for seeing less squirrels and raccoons around lately.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member

Or just send back...

"That's the smallest one I have seen today."