True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I'm going to confess that I have a skating competition at the end of March and the schedule just came out for it. I have one even at 9 am, another at 3:30, yet another at 5:15 and then the last at 6:30. Guess I'll be loving on Gatorade that day and changing my clothes a lot
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I confess I had doughnuts for breakfast. But they were on the way and very very cheap.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess I had doughnuts for breakfast. But they were on the way and very very cheap.

Nothing wrong with one or several donuts for breakfast.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I just had my first Cadbury egg of the season. For breakfast. #noregrets
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I confess I envy you. I prefer the caramel ones though or mini eggs (the ones in the shell).

I love them all! But this was the original today. Now I want the mini eggs in the shell though. I do have to get groceries later today......
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I've been eating the mini Reeses cookie and creme eggs for like two weeks now so good. I eat like 5 or 6 a day. They are crack.
  • CassBurgos83
    CassBurgos83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    On more 3 or 4 occasions my husband has caught me at 3 in the am, sitting in the middle of my kitchen floor, lights out halfway though a pint of BenNjerrys..... FishFood ;-(
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I confess I envy you. I prefer the caramel ones though or mini eggs (the ones in the shell).

I love them all! But this was the original today. Now I want the mini eggs in the shell though. I do have to get groceries later today......
    I confess I'm going to buy some on the way home. I blame you!

LOL I can take it!
  • angelxsss
    Options
    These apartment people lied to me :( I confess I'm getting fed up with having high standards for kitchens in cheap apartments and I'm about to settle for *kitten*
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    my early onset degenerative arthritis has effected my life for the past 4 years.. real bummer.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I lazed in bed until noon and enjoyed every minute.
  • angelxsss
    edited March 2017
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    These apartment people lied to me :( I confess I'm getting fed up with having high standards for kitchens in cheap apartments and I'm about to settle for *kitten*

What'd they lie about? I have high kitchen standards too. Need lots of counter space, a dishwasher is a must, and not too much white. Stainless steel appliances.

Granite countertops and espresso cabinets are a bonus

ETA: I love my apt now but I've rented some shitholes

basically exactly the same as you plus a microwave. I just have a rent budget of like $850 max, which usually makes people think you're too poor to cook I guess? One lady told me that their biggest 1bed (the one with the nice kitchen) usually goes for $925 but they've been cutting discounts on it so it might be in my price range and she'd ask about it, but today she just said "yeah $925-$975" like she never even told me she might be able to get me a deal.
  • katepauul26
    katepauul26 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love being woken up in the middle of the night, so frisky ! :blush:

I confess this would be exactly what I need
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I love saying things that shock my husband... and that I can still do it after 8 years.