Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I'm always a little amused and a little sad when people start treating me differently because they learn I'm married to a pastor.

Try when they learn you are a pastor. Though I am no longer a pastor, so I don't have the same reaction.

It's like a door slams shut. And you can practically hear the mental rewind searching for potential offensive actions/comments.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member

It's like a door slams shut. And you can practically hear the mental rewind searching for potential offensive actions/comments.

I get that same reaction when someone sees me naked.

Ha... I doubt that, I damn sure do.
  • FeraFilia

I would be happy to check out the pictures and confirm/deny this belief for you.
  • boogieavery
    boogieavery Posts: 25 Member
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    I was told I look "slutty" for a guy.

how does a guy look slutty?
  • boogieavery
    boogieavery Posts: 25 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I say I want to do better about eating and losing weight but that burger and fries I just crushed tell a different story. I am too okay with that .

waaayyy too true. As soon as i say it out loud i'm going to IHOP
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member

I would be happy to check out the pictures and confirm/deny this belief for you.

boy howdy!
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    I find it more difficult to get along with gals than with guys.
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    I find it more difficult to get along with gals than with guys.

Totally get this!

I find it hard to have confidence in my abilities
  • Girl_with_muscles
    Girl_with_muscles Posts: 64 Member
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    I was told I look "slutty" for a guy.

how does a guy look slutty?

How does a woman look slutty for that matter?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    That feeling you get when you think that you are getting super close to someone and then you realize that you are a number, at the bottom of the list. Nothing special or different and only briefly interesting. That feeling of nausea and disgust, ya know?

Been there more times than I can count and probably will be again. You and I both need to realize that we ARE special and different and those that don't see it are the ones missing out! Right? Right! Agree with me to help convince me too!!

So I'm not delusional?... some people are just *kitten*?

if its on mfp, you are on a list. If its not out in the open then you are on the bottom of the list. Seen it many many many many times.

True.
    And it seems to happen daily around here

Tis the way mfp world turns.. :(
  • slimgirljo15
    I confess that I have finally come to realize that real happiness and peace exists at the tail end of forgiving oneself.

You're amazing ..Love this ..
    Live it my friend <3
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Trust is a huge deal for me.. when it is broken...I will never look at that person the same again. My friend's list is about to experience a cleansing.

Thanks ladies.

I stole this from someone here ..
    sk3dbbsxn5gc.png

Good stuff, Jo.
  • slimgirljo15
    I confess I'd like to think I'd be missed if I weren't around. But I understand the reality is different. It's a hard concept to grasp sometimes.

I would miss you :)
  • _dixiana_
    edited May 2017
    I confess I'd like to think I'd be missed if I weren't around. But I understand the reality is different. It's a hard concept to grasp sometimes.

I think it's a natural underlying fear we all have. Not just for around here but in life as a whole. I know I do. I was just thinking about this the other day. We all want to be "important enough" that if we're gone our presence is missed. Because if we're not did that mean no one cared?

I would miss you, friend. You know that. And I would hope that, the ones on my FL at least, would miss me too.
  • FeraFilia
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

I think it's a natural underlying fear we all have. Not just for around here but in life as a whole. I know I do. I was just thinking about this the other day. We all want to be "important enough" that if we're gone our presence is missed. Because if we're not did that mean no one cared?

I would miss you, friend. You know that. And I would hope that, the ones on my FL at least, would miss me too.

@_dixiana_ is one smart cookie. I agree with all of this.

@BowlingForHollars don't think for a minute you wouldn't be missed... that's just not true.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    You all think to much
  • _dixiana_
    I think smoothie bowls are dumb.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    I think smoothie bowls are dumb.

No u didn't
  • FeraFilia
    I confess I sent my husband outside with the kid just so my in-laws would follow and I could cook lunch in peace.