True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that i really wanna see the lego batman movie but i dont wanna go by myself.

I'll go watch it with you, I've been wanting to see it too.

Recruit the most masculine alpha males you know. We're showing up 15-20 deep and kicking kids out of their seats.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    I confess that I sabotage myself and don't know why. Either at work or at weight loss. I'll be so close to being caught up and work then instead of finishing the last little bit I'll *kitten* around on the internet and let the work pile up again. Or once I've lost some weight I'll keep eating out instead of eating what I prepped.

I do the same thing, at Christmas time i was 3lbs from goal. Today I am 8.

Yeah, but those are a smokin' hot eight pounds.

I'm not too worried about it. Actually rethinking my goal number altogether. But you know when a girl gets a number in her head...

hmm a number...like 8...as in inches....wait what?!?!?!??!

I thought everyone here was 9. Isn't that an MFP requirement when you sign up?

Its the same pic everyone keeps using.

Does this pic come with the welcome package?

I didn't get a welcome package. :(

Sorry for this error. Your bottle of wine and copy of Magic Mike is in the mail.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess that I sabotage myself and don't know why. Either at work or at weight loss. I'll be so close to being caught up and work then instead of finishing the last little bit I'll *kitten* around on the internet and let the work pile up again. Or once I've lost some weight I'll keep eating out instead of eating what I prepped.

I'm not too worried about it. Actually rethinking my goal number altogether. But you know when a girl gets a number in her head...

I the boys do with the pic of the big ding dong.
    The official MFPackage. ;)
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

A few years ago we had some structural damage at our house and the garage ceiling was sagging 3 inches.

My wife pointed out the issue and scheduled rhe repair.

I asked the contractor how much the ceiling was actually sagging.

At that point my wife stepped up and said: It was three inches; I know three inches when I see it.

The contractor looked at me and laughed.

*kitten*

This made me lol
  • looklucklove
    looklucklove Posts: 128 Member
    Options

I do this too. In both scenarios. I tend to reward myself with food. I lost a pound so I should be able to eat some chicken wings. Then I am up 3. Genius decision making.

I bet 90% of the people here do this. We covet food, so it makes sense that we reward ourselves with it. Plus it's cheap and immediate. I would rather reward myself with a beach vacation, but they're expensive and work gets in the way.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that i really wanna see the lego batman movie but i dont wanna go by myself.

I'll go watch it with you, I've been wanting to see it too.

One of you better pick me up on the way

I think we got a group trip @Louise1491 is tagging a long too.
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    OK you just ruined the man cave idea for everyone! Great job!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I confess that when a man say he has a man cave, I immediately think he's talking about his *kitten*.

When I talk about my man cave that is what I'm talking about! :tongue:
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    I confess that when a man say he has a man cave, I immediately think he's talking about his *kitten*.

Haha, I always think, I bought a whole house, why should I only get one room?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

I think you've got it pegged.

Haha this was a good one
    The mere mention of pegging causes me trauma
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    It's a lot harder to lift when I'm laughing at you guys in here.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

If this is the case, I need to stop bragging about my friends man caves
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Are we allowed exponents to reach that number?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Somebody give this lady a package! ;)