True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    I confess that I sabotage myself and don't know why. Either at work or at weight loss. I'll be so close to being caught up and work then instead of finishing the last little bit I'll *kitten* around on the internet and let the work pile up again. Or once I've lost some weight I'll keep eating out instead of eating what I prepped.

I do the same thing, at Christmas time i was 3lbs from goal. Today I am 8.

Yeah, but those are a smokin' hot eight pounds.

I'm not too worried about it. Actually rethinking my goal number altogether. But you know when a girl gets a number in her head...

hmm a number...like 8...as in inches....wait what?!?!?!??!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I confess.. I want to go home, snuggle in bed with my headphones, and get lost in the music.. It is just that kind of day.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I feel like being a huge fatty today.. I am home from work with a sick kid and feel like baking.. Cakes, cookies, pies.. Especially pies.. I suppose I could freeze some cake and cookies for our Superbowl party. They are better after frozen anyway, the thawing makes them super moist.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess that I sabotage myself and don't know why. Either at work or at weight loss. I'll be so close to being caught up and work then instead of finishing the last little bit I'll *kitten* around on the internet and let the work pile up again. Or once I've lost some weight I'll keep eating out instead of eating what I prepped.

I'm not too worried about it. Actually rethinking my goal number altogether. But you know when a girl gets a number in her head...

Lol. Here's a girl who knows a thing or two about a thing or two!

Dreamers
  • synchkat
    Options

Lol. Here's a girl who knows a thing or two about a thing or two!

Dreamers

Don't deny us our dreams buddy
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I've obsessively watched my team's videos from our last practice and now I know that Sunday's performance will in fact be a *kitten* Show of Epic Proportions. Imagine walking along with your friend and every 3 or 4 steps they just stop, yet you keep going because you are a normal person and then they run to catch up to you, then stop and repeat. Where is the logic in this? Oh well I'll have to get a video it could be really really funny.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I thought everyone here was 9. Isn't that an MFP requirement when you sign up?

Dang I'm gonna get banned then.
  • kikibelle86
    kikibelle86 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It's Friday and I'm not doing a damn thing.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

No, just banished to fun and games.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options

Its the same pic everyone keeps using.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that i really wanna see the lego batman movie but i dont wanna go by myself.
  • JLAJ81
    Options

That's unofficially where the less than 9 inch crowd goes? :disappointed:
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    I confess that i really wanna see the lego batman movie but i dont wanna go by myself.

I'll go watch it with you, I've been wanting to see it too.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

That's unofficially where the less than 9 inch crowd goes? :disappointed:

*Officially

And that's why there's so many threads about would you date the person above you. They know...
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    I confess I'm having a bad day and am having murderous thoughts about this stupid *kitten* and her pathetic attempt at being helpful.

If you see me on the news know that I'm not even sorry.

Is that you. Note that the driver is even driving on the wrong side of the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP9dqccCPvI

That was epic.
  • synchkat
    Options

Does this pic come with the welcome package?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Does this pic come with the welcome package?

I didn't get a welcome package. :(